The Michalaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So your 6 year old can spell tit and witch - something you really want to be sharing on Instagram Stef. You could have parents of Grayson's school friends following you but anything for content for insta. What a cock that man is.

Reactions: 3
Hannahs' fake smiling into the distance insta shots- 'let me show you much i care, how are you guys doing today, check out my coat!' and then 'click save for outfit inspo' is a transparent engagement grab- clearly her insta is falling behind, she now has to ask people to save her posts to help her beat the algorithm. How lazy and desperate!

Reactions: 6
Do we think Stef is the reason for a lot of their undoing? I love Hannah on her own but he just makes me cringe so bad I hate watching anything of them together anymore! I swear it’s like he thinks he got famous for a sec and believes he’s up there with the celebs! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Do we think Stef is the reason for a lot of their undoing? I love Hannah on her own but he just makes me cringe so bad I hate watching anything of them together anymore! I swear it’s like he thinks he got famous for a sec and believes he’s up there with the celebs! 🤣
Think they both are equal tbh, he’s a knob and she’s stuck up 🤷🏻‍♀️ shame as I used to really like them.

Reactions: 4
Think they both are equal tbh, he’s a knob and she’s stuck up 🤷🏻‍♀️ shame as I used to really like them.
Yea I think you’re right actually it’s like she has two sides - she’s always been stuck up though! I remember way back when she had Grayson and insulted other mums saying she’d never have bright coloured plastic crap in her house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was watching Hannah’s vlog the other day where she went on a vloggers weekend to the Cotswold and the stay was gifted by Kate and Toms and organised by another Mummy blogger SJ strums. In her vlog she filmed a piece of art and was laughing at it basically saying how ugly it is. Nice of her - don’t think I’d want to invite her again!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else just seen Stef’s update on the wantfeed thing? There’s no doubt he’s worked hard on it all this time, I just don’t know if it’s something that people really want or that it offeres anything that isn’t already available 🤷🏻‍♀️. Perhaps he’ll prove me wrong and make millions!

Anyone else just seen Stef’s update on the wantfeed thing? There’s no doubt he’s worked hard on it all this time, I just don’t know if it’s something that people really want or that it offeres anything that isn’t already available 🤷🏻‍♀️. Perhaps he’ll prove me wrong and make millions!
I like that he mentioned how he wants to make it work so he can pay back the investers but would believe it more if they hadn't brought an expensive house, had it completely renovated (whilst still renting) and both spend money like it is going out of fashion.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.