The Michalaks #3 Stef is still a pretend hipster twit whilst flogging Ali Express tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got an email from Hannah about joining the glow cult... I have no memory of ever giving them my email address or buying anything from them! Obviously must have put it in somewhere over the last 11 years but it seems quite desperate! They're trying to tempt people with a free nutrition guide for signing up too 😂
Pretty sure with GDPR they shouldn't be transferring mailing lists..... here's a link if you fancy reporting them:

Reactions: 9
They’ll just be regurgitating whatever else they see from other “nutritionists” anyway.
Just got an email from Hannah about joining the glow cult... I have no memory of ever giving them my email address or buying anything from them! Obviously must have put it in somewhere over the last 11 years but it seems quite desperate! They're trying to tempt people with a free nutrition guide for signing up too 😂
---
This image choice is also rather ironic! View attachment 2709104
That is a very strange choice of picture. Not only the wine, but why does Stef look like he’s in a Victorian portrait

Reactions: 5
Lol at her her carrot tip 😂 Carrots are digestible as they are full of fibre. If she knew anything about nutrition she should post that eating steamed carrots has the most nutritional value as cooking them breaks down the carotenoids, making the vitamin A available.
Sign up to my website for £40 a month for more correct health tips you could just Google yourself 😜 its honestly embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:

Claiming sobriety, what were they thinking? It’s not semantics when they’re still drinking.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.