The mcloughlin girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something has deffo happened between them - not like them not to post together at all in over a month!

Reactions: 3
Theyre not really interacting either. What a shame! Normal for siblings to have rough patches though so I hope they sort it out soon

I've been wondering this for a while. Haven't posted for an ages together and last video on Megs TT is Milli's 21st back in Jan? Wonder if they have had some fall out

She (Millie) was on live one night last week and whenever someone asked she said they were taking a break from filming together. I can understand that if it is the case but it is strange they’ve gone from filming together and spending a lot of time together to nothing at all.. they don’t appear to be spending any time together at all?

Reactions: 1
She (Millie) was on live one night last week and whenever someone asked she said they were taking a break from filming together. I can understand that if it is the case but it is strange they’ve gone from filming together and spending a lot of time together to nothing at all.. they don’t appear to be spending any time together at all?
There's a difference between filming together and taking a break. You can still smile for a photo together or even do a video together but not class it as "content" something has def gone on x

Josh posted a video today surprising megan with a trip and said she had some tough stuff going on in her personal life and wanted to cheer her up. And a day or Two ago during a make up tiktok meg blamed a skin flare up on stress. Something has gone on for sure, shame really