The Masked Singer (UK)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading up on Cee Lo.....I can really see why people think it's him but I really hope it's not (even if he did later apologise for his disgusting tweets). Don't want to sound too judgemental but there must be loads of other (less controversial) people ITV could be 'promoting' on the show instead of him.
That's why I think it's him. Because his career took a bit of a nose dive & he's got a lot of time on his hands & wants to claw his way back

Reactions: 2
That's why I think it's him. Because his career took a bit of a nose dive & he's got a lot of time on his hands & wants to claw his way back
Yeah he's certainly not at the top of his game at the moment, that's for sure, so the show's budget could probably afford him.

I think Octupus is Dannii Minogue
Fox is Denise Van Outen, no question there.
Daisy I think is Kelis
Hedgehog I still beleive is Jason Manford
Unicorn is either Frankie Grande or Jake Shears.
No idea on the others 😂🙈

Queen Bee = Nicola Roberts
Hedgehog = Jason Manford
Duck = Skin
Unicorn = Jake Shears
Octopus = Leona Lewis
Monster = Cee Lo Green (5 trumpets = 5 grammys)
Daisy = Kelis
Fox = Denise Van Outen

Reactions: 3
I do like this show, mainly for the outfits which are amazing. The format is a bit long winded for my liking. I think duck is the singer from skunk Anansie. I thought David Beckham or Jamie Redknapp was the tree but I’m useless when it comes to footballers 😂 my kids love this show though.

Octopus mentioned a million pound deal. wasn't that how much Danni Minogue got for being a X factor judge?

The thinking it’s a man but it’s a woman is probably lining up with skin. What about the sea clues being Jane McDonald? I’ve never even bloody watched an episode this thread just got me on YouTube 😂 the American one with Michelle from destiny’s child tho - wow!

Reactions: 1
I'm now watching clips of the US versions on YouTube. Donny Osmond as Peacock was brilliant.

The octopus is definitely Katherine Jenkins. She even did a little opera bit in the sing off song

Reactions: 3
The thinking it’s a man but it’s a woman is probably lining up with skin. What about the sea clues being Jane McDonald? I’ve never even bloody watched an episode this thread just got me on YouTube 😂 the American one with Michelle from destiny’s child tho - wow!
My Mum thinks Jane Mcdonald :giggle:

I reckon Octopus is Myleene Klass....

She's into fashion, she's done modelling and is quite leggy.
She has her own fitness training program (with a sandbell weight) that she sells - called MyBody by Myleene Klass.
She featured on The Apprentice as one of the weekly winners' rewards (a private piano recital!)
She was on the same "I'm A Celebrity" series as Jason Donovan - with the infamous jungle shower scenes of her in her bikini (like Octopus 'splish splashing' in the bathtub under the shower in last night's performance?)
Signed big money deals after I'm a Celeb.
Had her own make-up range.
We know she can sing well and can sing in an operatic style - Davina said that some contestants were disguising accents and some were holding back - Octopus is defo one of those.
Found pics around the internet of her posing as a mermaid and underwater pics from when she learned underwater swimming/diving techniques.
When Octopus sang "Part of Your World" she mentioned her "collection" which could be referencing her own clothing collections.
Also during that song the set looked like it had a cosmic/space themed background and she's known for being into astronomy in a big way - studied it and presented astronomy stuff on TV.
Octopus mentioned being a role model to kids, something which Myleene has talked about before. Also been involved in loads of kids charities including Childline & a children's music charity.
And finally, I'm sure the fish & chips was also a clue and she apparently famously had fish and chips at her wedding...(although she's now divorced so maybe it's not so relevant after all!)

Her baby Son would've been only a few weeks old when the show was filmed but looking at her Twitter it looks like she was working around then. I'm not sure about the voice but the rest all fits! :unsure: :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just having a think about octopus ( why?!) Kelly Osbourne could be a contender? Deffo first reality show! Although now I've read the myleen theory it's probably her and my guess is crud ha!

Could Octopus be Khloe Kardashian?

She's been on the Apprentice
Record breaking deal : Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy broke all records for the British retailer and is the fastest-selling collaborative collection in the brand's history.
Model
Keeping up with...was one of the first reality shows
Jason Donovan - reference to sister Kylie
Made millions from makeup collabs
Her 'Revenge Body' workout might involve weight traning

Record breaking deal : Kardashian Kollection for Lipsy broke all records for the British retailer and is the fastest-selling collaborative collection in the brand's history.
Model
Khloe Kardashian would never be on this x

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Model
Can Khloe even sing?

I was pretty sure Octopus was Myleene but all of the clues also fit Katherine Jenkins as well so now I'm so bloody confused!

As well as the clues already mentioned, in the VT footage at the beach there were also a few mentions of piers and some cliffs shown (Dover, I think) - clues which can also be attributed to both ladies. I give up! 🤷‍♀️

Here's a Queen Bee suggestion and it could be well "out-there" but I'm gonna suggest it anyway. What about Sheridan Smith? She mentions she became famous young, which she did, I think she was a teenager. She mentioned royal links - The Royle Family? And then she mentioned she used to be princess but now she's a queen, and I believe that Cilla Black's nickname was Queenie and of course Sheridan played Cilla Black not that long back. I could be way off with that one but it sprung to mind the other day. I know she's pregnant at the mo but I understand the series was filmed in September so she might have been quite early on in the pregnancy at that stage?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.