The Masked Singer UK #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anybody has said these because I can’t be arsed going back through the whole post 😂 but mushroom is definitely Jane McDonald and firework maybe Olivia from love island, the one who was with Chris Huges

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Every time I hear firework I just think Kerry Katona! I don’t think the clues fit at all but it’s just who keeps popping into my head haha

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sure someone last week said Natasha Hamilton for firework. I think it’s her now too

Reactions: 4
I thought Firework was Pixie Lott. Not sure if any of the clues match though.

Reactions: 5
Every time I hear firework I just think Kerry Katona! I don’t think the clues fit at all but it’s just who keeps popping into my head haha
I think it’s Kerry Katona too ( and I can’t get her out of my head now). I do have a few doubts though .

My dad has said he thinks firework is AJ Adododo. He thinks firework has the right figure and says things that she would say. Not convinced by his guess though.

How about Shane Ward for robobunny? I know there are a few on this thread who think it’s Mark from Westlife but none of the clues seem to suggest it’s him. I don’t know his voice though so I can’t say for sure .

Not sure if anybody has said these because I can’t be arsed going back through the whole post 😂 but mushroom is definitely Jane McDonald and firework maybe Olivia from love island, the one who was with Chris Huges
Ooh firework does have long legs and Olivia does as well.

My dad has said he thinks firework is AJ Adododo. He thinks firework has the right figure and says things that she would say. Not convinced by his guess though.
She would've been doing Strictly at the same time that this was filmed....not impossible but unlikely.

Reactions: 4
How about Shane Ward for robobunny? I know there are a few on this thread who think it’s Mark from Westlife but none of the clues seem to suggest it’s him. I don’t know his voice though so I can’t say for sure .
I have no idea about the clues, but it sounds exactly like him and it's definitely someone Irish trying to disguise their accent when talking.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s Kerry Katona too ( and I can’t get her out of my head now). I do have a few doubts though .
Not trying to body shame but kerry hasn't had a figure like that in a long time (and has probably always had bigger boobs)

I have no idea about the clues, but it sounds exactly like him and it's definitely someone Irish trying to disguise their accent when talking.
He said last week that he was a robot but part of a machine...he's had a solo career but is ultimately always one of westlife. That's the only clue rhay I can get to remotely fit 🤣

Reactions: 8
I really have no idea who robobunny is and can’t even guess from clues so I will take your word for it 🙂🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.