The Manosphere

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello moderators

I don’t seem able to start a thread anywhere.
I would like to start a thread on the ‘OFF TOPIC’ thread. The thread I was hoping to start and discuss is ‘The Manosphere, the trouble with men?’ A discussion about men in our society, and raising sons in this climate, and juxtaposing it with women’s rights. Can we do that?

Reactions: 3
I recently dated someone who clearly had very questionable incel-like opinions. It has really opened my eyes to how dangerous a lot of the online discourse around women is and how it’s impacting everyday life also

I’ve been having some problems with a male housemate which led me to seeking advice from some of my male friends. Happy to report that I clearly chose them well as they have recognised that there’s a massive problem with sexism/misogyny and that men are very quick to get defensive when you point out their view is sexist/misogynistic. One of them said the issue is going to get worse the more feminist talking points get discussed because most men seem to take a very defensive stance around being told their behaviour is not appropriate

I think it’s terrifying. The other thing I saw recently is that old school sexism was at the very least based on this idea that women are victims and need protecting, whereas a lot of the new sexism is basically based on misogyny and that women should go back to not having opinions or opportunities