The Manley Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t believe he thinks social media will give him opportunity’s then don’t remember brands .. I have watched and remembered
Trend him then socks which he didn’t give out to followers top gifters and some banner company’s oh and think they did a cherry one lol and I haven’t bought any of it all rubbish or over priced ! Yes you might make money Tom your photo business isn’t even registered so either your commuting fraud or it doesn’t really make that much .. I wonder if big company see him and think oh what a knob lol
In the live he said he declares everything and its all as one income with his photography and media stuff combined
I know you can combine businesses as my daughter does returns for her solo cleaning and dog walking business as one company.

We all know Mr Tubby Tom got his ass handed to him on a plate last night, there’s a lot of things he couldn’t answer, at one point trying to control the live by saying “if this lady doesn’t stop shouting I’m leaving” but the only thing that stuck out to me was that Irish lady said “would you take money from your friends and family on your personal FB ??” Tom’s reply NO while pulling a face.

Just shows Tom’s true colours and what he’s about

followers (kids)
Money
Yeah he tried to control it at the end too by saying "this should be the end of it now" well no Tom that's not how it works if you keep begging and grooming then people will continue to talk about you and criticise what you are doing. Don't like It? Stop doing it simple.

Reactions: 6
We all know Mr Tubby Tom got his ass handed to him on a plate last night, there’s a lot of things he couldn’t answer, at one point trying to control the live by saying “if this lady doesn’t stop shouting I’m leaving” but the only thing that stuck out to me was that Irish lady said “would you take money from your friends and family on your personal FB ??” Tom’s reply NO while pulling a face.

Just shows Tom’s true colours and what he’s about

followers (kids)
Money
I would love to see all of this who was the Irish lady I missed a lot it seems. I really like Becky from what I've seen of her .

Reactions: 2
We need a new thread. I can’t do it right now got grandkids here for hour
If someone wants to post it please feel free
Only one title suggestion so it’s

Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

With credit to zyxwvu

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The Mankeys-watching Tom will cost you a bomb-proud supporter of GoHenry

@Lazy Sunday not sure who Joe Wicks from wish was but did you hear square head whoop when he appeared in the box

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.