The MacMaster #2 Full English Bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he checked in his teeny tiny suitcase, the one you’d barely fit your toilet bag in. (silver foxes missus will be happy to decrust his shorts and ancient bobbly merch tops…). If he knew he was checking the bag in why not take a real suitcase instead of action man luggage?

Reactions: 2
Meanwhile....Darren John is eating a fry up again but he's not happy as he was in search for steak. Have no fear tho he has switched this video up to moan about the cheap sausage!!!! What is consistent tho is the music that really does not go with the scene.
Get a life DJ, you are a major bore!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile....Darren John is eating a fry up again but he's not happy as he was in search for steak. Have no fear tho he has switched this video up to moan about the cheap sausage!!!! What is consistent tho is the music that really does not go with the scene.
Get a life DJ, you are a major bore!
That music is just random..and anyway why do I want to watch someone eating breakfast. My life has slumped 😕

That music is just random..and anyway why do I want to watch someone eating breakfast. My life has slumped 😕
Yes, I realised this morning I needed to get out more on a Saturday morning after watching DJ's borefest !!! The spooky way he says 'Bubble' every time he orders the fry up!
The crap editing is comedy tho, where does he get the tunes from? It's like putting rock music to a love scene!! I love the way he threw a bit of history In about Londons bridges after checking Wikipedia pmsl

Reactions: 4
Yes, I realised this morning I needed to get out more on a Saturday morning after watching DJ's borefest !!! The spooky way he says 'Bubble' every time he orders the fry up!
The crap editing is comedy tho, where does he get the tunes from? It's like putting rock music to a love scene!! I love the way he threw a bit of history In about Londons bridges after checking Wikipedia pmsl
It makes me chuckle thinking about music choices he might make at a funeral. Hip hop maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have seen the MacBastard do some extremely cringey things in his time, but I really do think that Darren John takes the award for biggest twit.

Who the duck in their right mind thinks that this is a good idea?

85781485621839_85639256192_9374576473.png

DJ69 OTC

Darren John 69, Off The Charts.

And the 'Ave It' at the bottom aswell, holy duck. Don't even get me started on the helmet or the merchandise.

Embarrassing pretentious twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
DJ69 OTC.

The 'DJ' element of the reg plate, I can understand.

'OTC', as lame as a catchphrase it is, OK, fair enough.

'69' is the sickener with the sexual connotations it holds. The imagery this provokes makes me want to hurl.

Darren John, performing cunnilingus, coming up for air, turning to the camera, dodgy rights-free music swelling as he says in his docile tone, "Fwesh caant.... ? Yep..... I'll take it..... Pwoper", whilst all the while nodding like the Churchill dog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Darren John, performing cunnilingus, coming up for air, turning to the camera, dodgy rights-free music swelling as he says in his docile tone, "Fwesh caant.... ? Yep..... I'll take it..... Pwoper", whilst all the while nodding like the Churchill dog.
Never know he might get the opportunity to use his sub standard sausage!

329122345_548870117208396_4790385872434104162_n.jpg

• Haha
The MacSmegma and the Saliva (doesn't give 2) F**ks Vlogs, what an absolute car crash that is. They continually talk over one another (as if either of them is going to say something relevant / interesting / funny..) and when one does pause for breath and the other one takes that opportunity to crack another incredibly weak chinese food based joke, you can't understand what either of them are saying anyway, it's like they both need speech therapy!

325296058_568800598250414_4702939051041578614_n.png

• Haha
I have seen the MacBastard do some extremely cringey things in his time, but I really do think that Darren John takes the award for biggest twit.

Who the duck in their right mind thinks that this is a good idea?

View attachment 1937581

DJ69 OTC

Darren John 69, Off The Charts.

And the 'Ave It' at the bottom aswell, holy duck. Don't even get me started on the helmet or the merchandise.

Embarrassing pretentious twit.
The guy is a serious Whopper! 'AVE IT' pmsl

Reactions: 1
I hate to be this person but i absolutely love Martin. He's the perfect offset for Lee, doesnt take his tit and takes the piss out of him all the time. I love the videos with him in it 😂

Barren Darren yet again bemoaning his substandard sausage, it just doesn't do it for him. Might be your age mate.
---

Cheeky Nandos, cheeky Nandos, cheeky Nandos,, cheeky Nandos, cheeky Nandos,, cheeky Nandos, cheeky Nandos,, cheeky Nandos, cheeky Nandos.... SHUT THE F++K UP!

If he's not blowin' his beans up her I'm Bugs Bunny...

View attachment 1931152
He's after reviewing her prawn cocktail!

I've said it a few times but I do believe he is continuously reviewing her spam fritter, but she's a two man job.

You never know but maybe he'll rope Darren John into help.
CALL FOR TEAM SAUSAGE! For all your knob shaped insertion needs

316602564_1272352810163535_4434806840392149028_n.png

• Haha
Most recent Fish & Chip review in Times Square this time. Stuffs 90% of it into his gob and then rants about how atrocious it was. The fat pig never struggles to shove it all down his throat though. Don’t know about you but if I had a plate of ‘atrocious’ food in front of me, I wouldn’t eat it

Most recent Fish & Chip review in Times Square this time. Stuffs 90% of it into his gob and then rants about how atrocious it was. The fat pig never struggles to shove it all down his throat though. Don’t know about you but if I had a plate of ‘atrocious’ food in front of me, I wouldn’t eat it
He said it was nearly 1 and he hadn't eaten yet? Obviously the Saliva F**ks doesn't feed him, no excuse for the mouth full size he was taking however, looks like he's been taking lessons from Barren (Team Sausage) Jon. Reminded me of one of those snakes that can dislocate it's jaw to swallow big prey. There was a post about it not looking too bad, just expensive and how he was just over reacting for the video on his Facebook page. Was going to add my four penneth but it got taken down :rolleyes:.

I left his own banner on this pic, seemed to fit?

325160994_905539963966075_9077456789849458938_n.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.