The MacMaster #2 Full English Bellend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another business he's had a dig at tonight.

He goes to a cheap pub chain and moans that the food isn't that good. "Oooh, the chips are dry".

OK it didn't look great but at what point did he give them a chance to put things right?

The man is winding me up more and more daily, and is it me or is Paige just thick?

Reactions: 7
The “marketing” train rattled on tonight with a packed edition of filming his daughters feet🤷‍♂️ which is creepy? Something you wanna tell us Lee? And then onto a pack of lies about the food in a hungry horse, it’s budget food Lee it’s not gonna be gastropub standard which you also moan about😂 these places need to ban him so he can’t film his “marketing” vlogs. How’s the enlarged liver by the way Lee all that fried and salty food must be really helping it shrink🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Another business he's had a dig at tonight.

He goes to a cheap pub chain and moans that the food isn't that good. "Oooh, the chips are dry".

OK it didn't look great but at what point did he give them a chance to put things right?

The man is winding me up more and more daily, and is it me or is Paige just thick?
I literally just said the same thing to my husband regarding Paige, she comes across as a bit thick. Okay so the food didn’t look great but you get what you pay for. You don’t go to a Hungry Horse and order a steak and expect to get a Miller & Carter standard steak. The onion rings looked soggy and supposedly everything was dry which suggests it was left under the heat lamps for too long. In my experience Hungry Horses are usually okay, about the same standard as spoons really, this video was clearly just to get views 🤷‍♀️ I’d never think to order a mixed grill anyways as they’re always rank IMO no matter where you go!

Reactions: 5
The “marketing” train rattled on tonight with a packed edition of filming his daughters feet🤷‍♂️ which is creepy?
I was more troubled by his thinking behind including this shot where she's jiggling the baby. Since they're (rightly) not showing the baby's face, why keep this in? :unsure:

jigglefordaddy.png

Reactions: 3
I tell you what I don’t like - him constantly belittling his daughter on camera, it may just be banter and him joking around but it’s really not funny, in fact it’s quite painful to watch and him claiming, “don’t worry I’m not sexist at all I’m just joking around” only you are serious though aren’t you Lee?

Reactions: 8
With that rockabilly barnet and shoes he's stuck in 1982. Explains the sexism. Strong Smashey & Nicely vibes.

He's whoring out his daughter... I'd imagine she hasn't noticed, is there nothing this cnut won't do for clicks ?
Feet, legs and cleavage this time.... "Join us next time when we'll be eating sushi off Paige as she has her gyno exam"

To be fair, she does seem more grounded than twit boy, and has more balls.... That food was cheap yea, but it still has to be edible... Hat off to the girl for getting a refund, he probably crept off outside, the worm.

• Haha
He's whoring out his daughter... I'd imagine she hasn't noticed, is there nothing this cnut won't do for clicks ?
Feet, legs and cleavage this time.... "Join us next time when we'll be eating sushi off Paige as she has her gyno exam"

To be fair, she does seem more grounded than twit boy, and has more balls.... That food was cheap yea, but it still has to be edible... Hat off to the girl for getting a refund, he probably crept off outside, the worm.
Where's the sprog's dad? Or was it a virgin birth?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sainsburys brekkers at a fiver odd looked fine, he’d already decided he wasn’t going to like it, how could he provide a meaningful review for food he didn’t eat?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.