The London Chatter (Kelly Eastwood)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just casually adding an af link for a small (lovely) £880 handbag…..

Just casually adding an af link for a small (lovely) £880 handbag…..
She said she got robbed last month and they made off with all of her other bags! She was tagging brands in the hope they’ll regift her what she lost

I wonder if she will have another child. She is 42yrs old now. She obvs loves her social life but she can afford a nanny. What’s your take on this?

White saviour is in Kenya again. Flogging ‘must have’ nonsensical ‘treatments’. What a bone idle grifter.

Back in her little portobello flat.
Strange! Maybe she is about to rent it out so she spends some time there now. I was tempted to write here during the past two-three weeks because I am blown away by all her trips and fun activities.

And from Portofino travelling to Soho Farm…I mean…life is hard. She was hanging out with Natalie Imbruglia, she must be so pleased

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her enough to know the update - is she leaving London? Is she still with the baby daddy?

No idea. She’s just been to kenyaaaar for weeks too (no sign of the boyf but doesn’t mean he’s not there, but apparently he has a job as a research scientist. Which doesn’t pay much and certainly not for a fancy pad in London so I expect he is fabulously loaded too)

She was wearing a beautiful dress today. I check the aff link: 300£ on sale so originally 600£ 🫠
---
She has been to a wedding and then a launching party. And a lot of relaxing time between these two events.
---
The second dress is actually 900£ okkkk

Last edited:
Omg she is off to the Cotswolds now for a Maje celebration. Her life style is perfect! (I don’t hate watch her, I like her posts and I’m just amazed by her privileged life…)