The Lodge Guys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve recently unfollowed Nick and Leigh. I appreciate the whole “Disney thing” for Disney enthusiasts (2 of my lifelong besties are hardcore Disney lovers) .. but I bloody loved the Lodge Guys for their lodge/daily life shenanigans 😎. Recently their channel’s consumed by everything Disney 🙄. They’ve even got Batty Brenda (who absolutely cracked me up!) on the Disney train 😴🤣

Reactions: 3
I used to really enjoy The Lodge Guys until they jumped on the Disney band wagon. Had to unsub.
I originally went off them due to the constant beg to join their “Patrion family”. Never ever hear of Patrion before these two. I find they’ve changed so much and it’s all about what they can get. Oh and my other absolute hate is the non stop food shaming and the mention of calories every single time they eat! It’s infuriating 😡 either eat the bleeping food or don’t!! Grrrrrr..............Phew, been dying to get that out! Thanks Tattle xx

Reactions: 5
I find Nick a very my way or the high way sort of person,he buys what he likes but Leigh has to put it back all the time.Also I hate the mention of join our Patrion Family every single vlog! Don’t they own their own business, their own house plus the lodge? Fair enough if they do but the constant begging for Patrion gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just found these two looking for Disney vlogs, and really like them, definitely my sort of humour.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Heres a thread in "influencers"
Rant away in the new thread.

I used to really like this and I still
Don’t mind them, but I do find the daily vlogs just so now he’ll them. I think they would be far more enjoyable if they kept their vlogs for for interesting things, they’re tuning out of stuff to vlog.

I know this is off topic but is anyone able to make a thread for That UK Disney Couple? I’m not that important just yet 😂

Reactions: 1
Enjoy watching these two and I like that they shed light on the importance of health while on vacation. Nick is sensible with money, Good life lessons for everyone.

Reactions: 2
Sorry in advance about my post but I don’t know how to reply to an individual posting 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.

Tublet83, they were definitely my sort of humour too. But after following them for a year or so I’ve seen such a drastic change in them ( mostly money related) which has spoilt them. I find them so grabby now and the constant food shaming is exhausting. It’s a shame because I enjoyed watching them.

Simply Me....... I totally agree with you. Yes your right about them owning there own business, house plus lodge and good on them, but as you say, the constant mention to join their Patrion so that they can buy new equipment to produce better content “for us” gets my back up. That’s the thing with a lot of YouTuber’s, it was there choice to make a channel, nobody asked them, so buy your own bleeding gear because I’m sure no one would lose sleep if they didn’t vlog. It’s ridiculous
Could disagree more . The lodge guys are the best thing on YouTube & if they didn’t vlog anymore loads of fans would be devastated! Most you tubers talk about becoming a Patreon & if you don’t want to then don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Their rant thread in Influencers

mod edit - most posts have been moved here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I always think this and if they hesitate to even go because they no Nick is going to moan about it on the vlogs.
I think Nick moans about it for fun, for the Vlogs. I get his sense of humour. You can tell he loves having them there, they're both lovely uncles to them and the girls adore them.

Reactions: 5
I live in central Fl but love the UK videos they do. The Yorkshire area is beautiful and love the trips they did to Windermere, Brighton and Highclere.