The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when they go Florida and they buy all the American things Patrons send them and buy the popcorn and spend own money instead of begging and hinting for some i don’t have the guts to do that ! Even to a friend if I want anything from Costco and not pay them. These two are just greedy and have no morals

That oat thing for dessert! If someone served that to me I would be offended. Oh look they have been given some popcorn.
Pesto on crackers?! How much per jar? £7 popcorn £10 plus wine. There friends must have money to burn
Prick was so rude at the start by saying pouty was boring
A salad is a big meal??

Omg, the bags under his eyes

I never understand why prick wears his coat when driving? Still wearing shorts even though it's so cold
They obviously didnt buy jade's lunch. 3 beers at lunch
3 bits of chicken for 2 people? None of the sauces would compliment the dinner

Well there is a surprise - the same horrible bedding as the apartment
When he was making the oats thingy I was wondering if that be enough ?

Reactions: 5
That oat thing for dessert! If someone served that to me I would be offended. Oh look they have been given some popcorn.
Pesto on crackers?! How much per jar? £7 popcorn £10 plus wine. There friends must have money to burn
Prick was so rude at the start by saying pouty was boring
A salad is a big meal??

Omg, the bags under his eyes

I never understand why prick wears his coat when driving? Still wearing shorts even though it's so cold
They obviously didnt buy jade's lunch. 3 beers at lunch
3 bits of chicken for 2 people? None of the sauces would compliment the dinner

Well there is a surprise - the same horrible bedding as the apartment
That brand popcorn, with the same amount of bags is £18 on Amazon. You must be right, their PAYG friends must have money to waste. A week ago saying they can’t get the movie theatre popcorn in the UK, was code for someone send us some cause we ain’t paying for it.

Reactions: 8
If someone came in to my shop and said the food looked disgusting I’d tell them to duck off.

Reactions: 10
When the lodge closes for 5 weeks in jan they def be going to Florida! Why can’t they stay at the flat ? For 5 weeks

Reactions: 6
Prick can’t understand that because of covid bars etc (and still can’t yet seat inside) are scraping by and only have some staff on during the week. So can only provide food at the weekend when they know they will have enough trade to cover their costs. I dislike him so much. That Jade has no manners either

Reactions: 12
Prick can’t understand that because of covid bars etc (and still can’t yet seat inside) are scraping by and only have some staff on during the week. So can only provide food at the weekend when they know they will have enough trade to cover their costs. I dislike him so much. That Jade has no manners either
I agree I can’t stand them two either selfish only think for them self , all three has no common sense

Reactions: 7
Jade is deffo flavour of the month, Nicky & Charlotte are OUT, however, Nicky could be temporarily back in, if they decide to go to DLP (when it & the French borders open) and they need him to book stuff etc like he did last year for them!! the likes of Chris, Vera and anyone else that lives out there, will remain "friends" until either, they clock on to their scheming, people using ways, or they are no longer a viable option for free accommodation (the hints they drop to "spend a few days at Cocoa" are cringing) I am surprised that Vera hasn't invited them to stay with her yet!! OR they stop paying to be their "friends" ................

Jade is deffo flavour of the month, Nicky & Charlotte are OUT, however, Nicky could be temporarily back in, if they decide to go to DLP (when it & the French borders open) and they need him to book stuff etc like he did last year for them!! the likes of Chris, Vera and anyone else that lives out there, will remain "friends" until either, they clock on to their scheming, people using ways, or they are no longer a viable option for free accommodation (the hints they drop to "spend a few days at Cocoa" are cringing) I am surprised that Vera hasn't invited them to stay with her yet!! OR they stop paying to be their "friends" ................
I think Chris and Vera are slightly lower down in the Florida pecking order now too since Michael has arrived, assuming he lives in Florida. Is he the partner of that guy who sends them stuff too. I'm confused.
If any of the Florida lot stop being patrons or you tube members, I wonder if they'll get blocked too? Somehow I think not, and I bet they'll still be allowed access to discord and watch parties etc.

Yep anyone living there or with DVC or kerchinga £££$$$ appears to be fair game. Vera was made up at the shout out. Deffo after a stopover there. And Jade can't wait for the best buddy travel day. They are also encouraging a sheep to book the Treehouses, no doubt so they can "join them". All so sickening, & so fake, just pay for your own trip you scheming beggy scammers!

I think Chris and Vera are slightly lower down in the Florida pecking order now too since Michael has arrived, assuming he lives in Florida. Is he the partner of that guy who sends them stuff too. I'm confused.
If any of the Florida lot stop being patrons or you tube members, I wonder if they'll get blocked too? Somehow I think not, and I bet they'll still be allowed access to discord and watch parties etc.
I think Michael is the ex- imagineer or CM who sent them books etc and the Disney shirts in lime green and orange and he comments under his partner's name on most vlogs.

Last edited:
Yep anyone living there or with DVC or kerchinga £££$$$ appears to be fair game. Vera was made up at the shout out. Deffo after a stopover there. And Jade can't wait for the best buddy travel day. They are also encouraging a sheep to book the Treehouses, no doubt so they can "join them". All so sickening, & so fake, just pay for your own trip you scheming beggy scammers!

I think Michael is the ex- imagineer or CM who sent them books etc and the Disney shirts in lime green and orange and he comments under his partner's name on most vlogs.
Ah yes, I think his partner is Steve.

Reactions: 2

I find this all rather odd! He sends very expensive gifts, all the way from US, all Disney stuff they have no interest in! They could fill a bloody bookshelf with all the free books they've been given but all we ever see is that money saving book they contributed to and the very unused cook books!

And why does Michael comment on his partners you tube account? Why not have one of your own?

Plus I can't wait to see them in Florida to see if they wear the Disney button up shirts he sent them 🤣🤣
(I love the shirts but they're totally not their thing, the themeing will be completely lost on them!)

I find this all rather odd! He sends very expensive gifts, all the way from US, all Disney stuff they have no interest in! They could fill a bloody bookshelf with all the free books they've been given but all we ever see is that money saving book they contributed to and the very unused cook books!

And why does Michael comment on his partners you tube account? Why not have one of your own?

Plus I can't wait to see them in Florida to see if they wear the Disney button up shirts he sent them 🤣🤣
(I love the shirts but they're totally not their thing, the themeing will be completely lost on them!)
only if the shirts was grey like their dull life 😂

• Haha
I really hope that Michael ends up being the stalker of all stalkers, following them everywhere and being weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

my husband has a similar shirt like that and he wears it with pride ! As a Disney fan

Prick "you can tell that the mozzarella was freshly made this morning"
Yeah, they knew you were coming so they milked the buffalo especially for you. Idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.