The Lodge Guys #8 Boring Slogs Every Other Day, Kerchinga “Friends” Must Pay, Still no 20k Giveaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair there are people who can’t handle death and I mean things from visiting (pre COVID) the dying in hospital to going to funerals and I’m sure there are thousands of people like that in this country

But

leigh if this is right is 100% revolting for not going himself , he let down his nieces and sister not prick

Reactions: 10
Why ask about a ride you won’t go on? Do they need to up the interaction to get better #ad money

Reactions: 8
Oh the stress of having different batch numbers on the tiles, my heart bleeds.
Again, lay blame with Leigh, bought extra incase Leigh dropped a box carrying them up the stairs.
Oh, and Nick, your bathroom looks like a padded cell!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please don’t ! The same guy who sends them the Disney stuff
I hope that was a sly dig that it's shoved on top of the microwave but I really doubt it!

Also I noticed they had to go and buy their own coffee as no gifts from the sheep, despite all the hints they've dropped like mixing the ends of bags and shots of Leigh grinding the beans......still to tight to pay for an electric grinder 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.