The Lodge Guys #7 Kerchinga "friend" thieving, public deceiving, vlog underachieving, subscribers leaving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to KindLady for the new thread title.

Summary from the last thread is that Prick and Pouty now only vlog 3-4 times a week (the best thing to come out of lockdown 3). Written to the neighbours twice about birdseed on their balcony. Prick lays cables for a company as a side hustle. Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now apparently reopened old business with a holding company.
As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their followers.They are glued to each other and incapable of doing things by themselves and appear deeply unhappy at times. They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who don't actually enjoy Disney etc and just lie and pretend for views. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well done to KindLady for the new thread title.

Summary from the last thread is that Prick and Pouty now only vlog 3-4 times a week (the best thing to come out of lockdown 3). Written to the neighbours twice about birdseed on their balcony. Prick lays cables for a company as a side hustle. Their old business was shut after TCG had about 5 holidays in 18 months, staff made redundant, now apparently reopened old business with a holding company.
As has been said before they are two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their followers.They are glued to each other and incapable of doing things by themselves and appear deeply unhappy at times. They have tried to get the Disney £££ but are fakers who don't actually enjoy Disney etc and just lie and pretend for views. Tight as anything, they are lazy and don't cook or shop for food properly. Prick is an alcoholic who claims he has IBS from eating sourdough bread from the local bakery.
Do you know these two? coz you’re spot on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love the new thread name, so fitting!! summary is spot on :ROFLMAO:

Some thoughts on recent flogs, can't remember which as they blur in to one and i can never make it all the way through anymore!

I definitely think they have a management company, there is no way Prick would accept a few hours notice of a business meeting if he was the one in control of it.
Prick having stomach problems again says its gluten but i think its more likely its something to do with the mini eggs he had for breakfast, the half an easter egg with lunch and then a KFC sundae at 9pm at night, plus the alcohol and other crap. He is drinking more again you can see it in his eyes.

Ive realised why he has to add so many spices and sauces (like the half jar of cinnamon on 2 slices of pineapple :ROFLMAO: ) the alcohols clearly destroyed his tastebuds

Still being a usual dick towards Pouty as always

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
More likely their accountant or lawyer or an excuse to see family or kerchingas, can't see Prick or Pouty attending last minute business meetings with a few hours notice on a Saturday or Sunday unless there was something in it for them.

Reactions: 7
More likely their accountant or lawyer or an excuse to see family or kerchingas, can't see Prick or Pouty attending last minute business meetings with a few hours notice on a Saturday or Sunday unless there was something in it for them.
Oh i didn't realise it was the weekend for them! Every day you watch feels like the weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Great title and fab review, both are spot on!

The IBS thing is now just a joke, blaming a loaf of sourdough bread is hilarious! Like others have said, it's more likely to be a combo of a bad diet with too much booze, and mixing drinks, some days he would have wine, gin and brandy! They don't eat proper portions of anything, one slice of toast with their scrambled egg!

Reactions: 6
I noticed that they are making a show of not using recipe food boxes these days but eating more processed frozen meals.
Last night Prick had some brandy when he went to bed. Normally he would gave been drinking it on camera but not now!
How many times did they go out ? I'm trying to work 9ut when they eat as they say they have been at work for hours but then have a rest / downtime for a few hours.
They went out for ice cream the other night - essential journey? Local journey?

Reactions: 7
I can't understand why they are buying pre made tit from a 'farm shop' and not cooking fresh ingredients from a subscription box!
I've just ordered a free hello fresh box (code from a friend) but struggled to pick 5 meals that my boyfriend and I would both enjoy! We shall see what we think!

To use all the pre prepared salads and veg and mashed bloody potato is so lazy, they really wind me up!

Reactions: 5
So they can publicly wish EVERYONE Happy St Patricks day but they can't wish their mums Happy Mothers Day!!

Reactions: 8
So they can publicly wish EVERYONE Happy St Patricks day but they can't wish their mums Happy Mothers Day!!
Did you notice how they asked people to post emoji in the thread, seems they've definitely been getting advice about engagement.

I wonder if they bought the St Patrick's stuff just to do that post? Weird.

Reactions: 9
Also, it was Florida Chris' birthday yesterday and they never wished him happy birthday publicly, Girl up North etc did. Trouble in paradise?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, it was Florida Chris' birthday yesterday and they never wished him happy birthday publicly, Girl up North etc did. Trouble in paradise?
Probably 2 weeks behind, they’ll mention it in a few weeks. Too much like hard work figuring out when’s video is due out and saying it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.