The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this another parcel or the recent one with 3 journals, lots of stickers and a pile what looked like fabric that Leigh quickly put behind the table and didn't show 🤷‍♀️
maybe he hid the crest whitening strips which Micheal also send them

Reactions: 3
maybe he hid the crest whitening strips which Micheal also send them
Nope, whatever they hid was big, looked like those Hawaiian shirts that Disney sell 🤷‍♀️

Nope, whatever they hid was big, looked like those Hawaiian shirts that Disney sell 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20210211-131913_YouTube.jpg

Yep, definitely at least 3 tops there, one is a shirt. If they're the Disney ones then they are $$$$.......Will they ever wear them? And why move them out of the way and not show them at all 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

View attachment 430629
Yep, definitely at least 3 tops there, one is a shirt. If they're the Disney ones then they are $$$$.......Will they ever wear them? And why move them out of the way and not show them at all 🤷‍♀️
That was it, 2 short sleeve shirts and a Disneyland Tshirt, Prick tried on and grabbed all 3. An orange Figment shirt, a lime shirt and a white/navy Tshirt. They'll probably flog them on ebay knowing them.

Reactions: 4
That was it, 2 short sleeve shirts and a Disneyland Tshirt, Prick tried on and grabbed all 3. An orange Figment shirt, a lime shirt and a white/navy Tshirt. They'll probably flog them on ebay knowing them.
Ah ok, whoopsie, maybe this was another of their vlogs I had to turn off as I didn't see that at all 🙊. I'll go back and watch it

Reactions: 2
The try on was in yesterday's vlog.
Thank you, now I'll only have to scroll through one pile of tit vlog! 🤣🤣

And I picked the wrong bloody one 😫

Since when do you get Tesco branded Garam Masala on Amazon? They whinged about not having some and I think they got some after 'work' from Tesco! Like actually going to a shop!

Also they put the empty tomato tin straight into the bin, didn't wash it for recycling! It's much easier for them in the lat as they will have separate communal bins for recycling etc THIS really pisses me off!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So they made a massive decision not to go to work because the've got a delivery coming (not sure how that makes it different from every other day) bins need emptied and the kitchen's a mess. What am I actually listening to here? 2 grown ass deciding they don't want to go to work, they need a day off to sort the kitchen and put the rubbish out. This is a new low. They can't even manage a few days of a couple hours work before they need to take a day off to play on discord and do some journalling. It's really pathetic now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

And I picked the wrong bloody one 😫

Since when do you get Tesco branded Garam Masala on Amazon? They whinged about not having some and I think they got some after 'work' from Tesco! Like actually going to a shop!

Also they put the empty tomato tin straight into the bin, didn't wash it for recycling! It's much easier for them in the lat as they will have separate communal bins for recycling etc THIS really pisses me off!
That’s my hate also ! With not washing recycling and not recycling

Reactions: 6
New thread here :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.