The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Teacakes at 10 out for a mooch at 4
I need a nana nap , bore bore bore

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like H&M are going to start vlogging now ! They’re learning new skills with the dodge guys ! On both their Instagram accounts .. I’m sure Prick will be setting the instructor right 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Lodge Guys #23 back to the lodge for the same dull stuff hair transplanted eyes lazered but still looking rough, muscle foods, teacakes it's all de ja vu... there's literally NOTHING NEW

Reactions: 7
Looks like H&M are going to start vlogging now ! They’re learning new skills with the dodge guys ! On both their Instagram accounts .. I’m sure Prick will be setting the instructor right 🤣
Wonder of the scam guys will try to sell them some of their old equipment to help them out . . . while lining their own pockets!

Reactions: 8
Wonder of the scam guys will try to sell them some of their old equipment to help them out . . . while lining their own pockets!
If they hadn't thought of it already, they have now. We all know they read here. Let's look back on this near Christmas time when their vlogs are just showing today's date, see if they mention anything about selling their old gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Lodge Guys #23 : They're a right pair of bleeping dicks.

I know it doesn't meet the rules but I wanted to get that off my chest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lodge Guys #23 Telling Lies, getting dodgy Lazered Eyes and sharing a burger and fries

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.