The Lodge Guys #2 Caravans, Apartments, Users and more, we even show you how to eat unwashed food off the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leigh’s seems very down in the dumps in tonight’s vlog. I think it’s because of all the comments on Insta about how he’s aged compared to Nick.

Reactions: 3
Yeah
Thought they filmed 10-14 days in advance so would they be at that yet vlog wise
they showed that insta post in yesterdays VLOG

Shall we have a game of caravan guys Bingo :ROFLMAO: A point every time in a VLOG they do the below. I will tick what they did tonight :

Nick adds something to a meal that wasn't in a recipe✅
Leigh pulls a posey pouty face✅
They promotes a product or company ✅
Nick burns food
Nick Interrupts Leigh ✅
Nick calls Leigh a name or tells him to piss off✅
They go to a cafe ✅
Nick takes over something Leigh is doing
Nick insists he is right and Leigh is wrong
They mention disney or a holiday ✅
They pronounce something incorrectly
Nick has an alcoholic drink✅
They have a nana nap ✅
Nick complains about a company or product ✅
Calories are mentioned
They have a treat (sweets brownies etc) ✅

Add what you think i have missed👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah

Shall we have a game of caravan guys Bingo :ROFLMAO: A point every time in a VLOG they do the below. I will tick what they did tonight :

Nick burns food
Nick Interrupts Leigh ✅
They go to a cafe ✅
They have a nana nap ✅
Calories are mentioned

If you have had a particularly bad day turn it into a drinking game and take a shot too, please note the shot doesnt have to be alcohol.

Reactions: 1
Yeah

Nick burns food
Nick Interrupts Leigh ✅
They go to a cafe ✅
They have a nana nap ✅
Calories are mentioned

this is brill, spot on 👍😂

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they’ll lose any Patreons (oops I mean friends) now they’re probably not going to Orlando this year .. or will they still pay to see them eat toasted tea cakes and drink coffee a week early ... also they’ll go to pubs and cafes .. Nick will pick up items (tampax) in stores that he has absolutely no intention to buy (the rule is at the minute if you’re not going to buy it don’t touch it) but they won’t go shopping in a supermarket!!!

Reactions: 5
Just watched Mr David and Mr Ian’s last vlog. They got mistaken for the Lodge Guys in Gatwick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is their obsession with face masks, is it just me that finds it strange or is it normal these days.😀
I notice they over mention things they like and then surprise surprise their patreons, sorry I mean their friends, send them. Facemasks, tea, Disney crap, chocolate, gin. They’ve also mentioned certain things so much and then end up getting freebies from the companies too. It’s so see through what they are doing.

Reactions: 8
I notice they over mention things they like and then surprise surprise their patreons, sorry I mean their friends, send them. Facemasks, tea, Disney crap, chocolate, gin. They’ve also mentioned certain things so much and then end up getting freebies from the companies too. It’s so see through what they are doing.
Scroungers

82572A24-7F04-4524-8B75-F15990AED9A5.png

Hold on for more of it...

Reactions: 1
We tried muscle food a few years ago and thought the meat was awful quality, really cheap and nasty. Watch these two massively big it up to try and get commission on it

We tried muscle food a few years ago and thought the meat was awful quality, really cheap and nasty. Watch these two massively big it up to try and get commission on it
Depending on what you get from Muscle Food it can be quite good. The mince and chicken are nice.

The chicken definitely has ‘the egg smell’ (as Nick calls it) when you unpack it which he complained about massively with Hello Fresh. Should be fun to watch 😁

• Haha
Florida storm over the caravan 🙄 Everything is Failing 😂😂😂😂😂 he's not on the star ship
Enterprise!!!

• Haha
I’m quite surprised they’re trying muscle food. I can’t imagine muscle food reaching out to them, maybe they have a “friend” who works there? Who knows, but I’m sure the reviews and Nick’s thoughts on it will be thrilling 😴

Someone needs to add Parker to the bingo game! How many times per vlog 🙄

I’m quite surprised they’re trying muscle food. I can’t imagine muscle food reaching out to them, maybe they have a “friend” who works there? Who knows, but I’m sure the reviews and Nick’s thoughts on it will be thrilling 😴

Someone needs to add Parker to the bingo game! How many times per vlog 🙄
I would have thought they approached muscle food......have added Parker totally agree needs to be in there! Have also added washing the car as i can see them doing that a lot. Not many bingos tonight unless i missed something

Nick adds something to a meal that wasn't in a recipe
Nick burns food
Parker is mentioned ✅
Nick Interrupts Leigh ✅
They wash parker ✅
Nick calls Leigh a name or tells him to piss off or shut up✅
They go to a cafe or pub
They mention disney or a holiday
They pronounce something incorrectly✅
They have a nana nap
Nick complains about a company or product
Calories are mentioned
They have a treat (sweets brownies etc)

• Heart
I would have thought they approached muscle food......have added Parker totally agree needs to be in there! Have also added washing the car as i can see them doing that a lot. Not many bingos tonight unless i missed something

Nick adds something to a meal that wasn't in a recipe
Nick burns food
Parker is mentioned ✅
Nick Interrupts Leigh ✅
They wash parker ✅
Nick calls Leigh a name or tells him to piss off or shut up✅
They go to a cafe or pub
They mention disney or a holiday
They pronounce something incorrectly✅
They have a nana nap
Nick complains about a company or product
Calories are mentioned
They have a treat (sweets brownies etc)
Nick calls Leigh a greedy git/gannit (spelling?) when he wants something to eat and in the next breath says he's hungry too.

They cook a good sized meal and then half hour later, Nicks going through
the cupboard or fridge for a snack (big enough to be another meal).

They're just too predictable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.