The Lodge Guys #2 Caravans, Apartments, Users and more, we even show you how to eat unwashed food off the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting smoked paprika on salmon doesn’t make it into smoked salmon 😂😂😂😂 nick is the biggest idiot going !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nick telling Leigh to explain about the house/caravan/flat situation ... then telling him to shut up 🤐 and he took over !!!! They can put all the lovey dovey quotes on insta all they want but they are not one bit pleasant to each other !!!!

Reactions: 8
Nick is just a miserable old bleep. I wonder if he’s physically abusive?
I think this is a really inappropriate question to ask.

I don’t think we should questioning this sort of abuse just because he’s a miserable git.

Reactions: 5
I think this is a really inappropriate question to ask.

I don’t think we should questioning this sort of abuse just because he’s a miserable git.
I agree I don’t think for one minute anything like that should be said on here .. I personally don’t think for one minute he is !!

Reactions: 4
Nick telling Leigh to explain about the house/caravan/flat situation ... then telling him to shut up 🤐 and he took over !!!! They can put all the lovey dovey quotes on insta all they want but they are not one bit pleasant to each other !!!!
Such a toxic relationship, well Nick is toxic (Hi Nick!) Leigh explained it perfectly well an then Nick interrupted saying Leigh was rambling and then just repeated everything Leigh said. Nick has to be in control and loves the sound of his own voice. He really does ruin the videos when he interrupts and treats Leigh like that.

And its FLAT!! I don't know anyone that calls their flat an apartment

Reactions: 3
Sazzle and all they do is put her down
I get the impression Sazzle knew Leigh first and maybe doesn't like Leigh. Everytime they say about her coming to the lodge she shakes her head... .but I really don't blame her!

Such a toxic relationship, well Nick is toxic (Hi Nick!) Leigh explained it perfectly well an then Nick interrupted saying Leigh was rambling and then just repeated everything Leigh said. Nick has to be in control and loves the sound of his own voice. He really does ruin the videos when he interrupts and treats Leigh like that.

And its FLAT!! I don't know anyone that calls their flat an apartment

This wound me up, I shouted at the TV that Leigh was explaining it fine, Nicks explanation was worse than useless!

Reactions: 2
Could anyone else hear the disappoint in Leigh’s voice when nick had to add the tomato to the garlic and cheese bread 😂

Ive been watching some of their older vlogs from a year or so ago and they are so much more upbeat. Nick is sarcastic as usual and they both make digs at each other but none of it comes across as nasty or spiteful.

The other major difference is that they seemed really appreciative towards all their viewers back then, rather than treating normal viewers like second class citizens and spending every second of each vlog praising their almighty patrons.

Such a shame how they’ve fallen. Lockdown has ruined them.

Around October 2019 the patreon pedestal was obvious so its pre lockdown, lockdown just showed their sheer lack of content ideas

Nick seriously is a vile man. He asks Leigh to explain things on 2 separate Vlogs. Yet both times he butts in and tells him to shut up. He seriously infuriates me, I’ll love to knock the prick out!

• Haha
Nick seriously is a vile man. He asks Leigh to explain things on 2 separate Vlogs. Yet both times he butts in and tells him to shut up. He seriously infuriates me, I’ll love to knock the prick out!
You will have to get in the queue :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does Nick feel the need to stop Leigh explaining something that he's asked him to explain and then go on to explain exactly what Leigh was saying, but in a crappier fashion!

Also how rude of Nick to correct a commentors spelling....we all know autocorrect can be an arse at times!

Why does Nick feel the need to stop Leigh explaining something that he's asked him to explain and then go on to explain exactly what Leigh was saying, but in a crappier fashion!

Also how rude of Nick to correct a commentors spelling....we all know autocorrect can be an arse at times!
Especially as Nick has no idea how to pronounce so many words it’s not funny. Hey Nick, remove the plank from your eye before trying to dig the spec out of someone else’s. Damn hypocrite

Reactions: 4
Nick really knows how to ruffle feathers doesn’t he. He’ll be loving all these comments about him.
Don’t think he was too keen to read the instructions on precious Parker in tonight’s vlog, despite Leigh telling him to. Like a kid with a new toy, just forcing things into places without checking first.

Reactions: 1
18d27e8c7d03742940e8853803a224ea.png

Yes DO feel free so we can steal all your hints and tips and pass them off as ours and use them in our vlogs.:rolleyes::cautious:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.