The Lodge Guys #10 Still vile, pathetic attempts to go viral, channel continues on its downwards spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just reported the new vlog as its abusive towards the older one. They didn't have to say anything about her situation at all.

Reactions: 9
I've just reported the new vlog as its abusive towards the older one. They didn't have to say anything about her situation at all.
I'm extremely uncomfortable with some of the comments that were made that should not have been kept in the vlog.

Reactions: 8
Do you think they let his sister watch before it goes live. This isn't just the odd 2 min clip when they pop round this is full vlogs. Do you think she knows the risks of her children being on YouTube?
And has she sat down with them and explained what YouTube is and how the world can watch and ask for their consent. Although I'm a firm believer that at that age they cannot consent to YouTube due to their age. So even if they did ask them it's not enough but would be better than nothing

Reactions: 8
OMG look at those two auld drunken hags on that dancefloor. Trying to look all important. You just know that Prick has a wad of brand new business cards in his back pocket and is thrusting them on anyone in the vicinity. The whole ship is probably littered with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG look at those two auld drunken hags on that dancefloor. Trying to look all important. You just know that Prick has a wad of brand new business cards in his back pocket and is thrusting them on anyone in the vicinity. The whole ship is probably littered with them.
I am sure this whole trip will be a tax right off, not sure if you do that in England, cause they are are bugging passenger's to subscribe.

Reactions: 5
Just realised that they’ve not started hiding their likes/dislikes on their videos. They honestly can’t stand the truth so chose to delete and hide it.

Reactions: 4
I'm extremely uncomfortable with some of the comments that were made that should not have been kept in the vlog.
hi, which vlog is this? I haven’t been able to watch one all the way through as they repulse me

Reactions: 5
New thread here, well done @fhs3848

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.