The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a bit of Helen's latest video. At least she's batch cooking from scratch unlike her mate lazy Gammons!

Reactions: 1
I've just watched that vid I dont think she has come off plan. Ok not fasting but u dont have to. Fasting just helps weight loss and she has still lost a stone and a half. Think she is saying she is lost about what to do when her son is in school. Interesting to see what happens to jane when there on hols though.

What a varied assortment of sizes in the Primark haul. 🤣
Size 12 coat which didn't look like it would close on her and shift dresses size 16 and size 18, and another dress which was XL.

Last edited:
Those glasses are awful. The blonde is better but overall they do nothing for her. Both following the frumpy fat wife plan it seems

Reactions: 4
It doesn't look like Helen will be losing weight anytime soon with the latest shop she's put up!

Maybe with slimcon going tits up she's turned to Apple crumble and custard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really like Helen, I genuinely think she is just in a bit of a rut in what to do at the moment now that Jared has gone to school. We all get like that. She also suffers with her mental health which is difficult. I think when she finds a new job that she will get back in to the swing of things and a new routine.
Also I really like what she said about buying nice clothes that fit her weight now. Because I'm terrible for thinking 'I will wait until I lose some weight before buying new clothes' and then the weight doesn't come off!

• Heart
I really like Helen, I genuinely think she is just in a bit of a rut in what to do at the moment now that Jared has gone to school. We all get like that. She also suffers with her mental health which is difficult. I think when she finds a new job that she will get back in to the swing of things and a new routine.
Also I really like what she said about buying nice clothes that fit her weight now. Because I'm terrible for thinking 'I will wait until I lose some weight before buying new clothes' and then the weight doesn't come off!
I like Helen, she's a lot more genuine than her mate Gammons that's for sure

Reactions: 3
I like Helen, she's a lot more genuine than her mate Gammons that's for sure
I really like Helen too. Her humour is natural shes very witty. She’s a lovely mum. She enjoys a little tipple and not just for something to talk about in a vlog. I really don’t get the gammon friendship. Helen seems far too clever to bother with the likes of the boring gammon . The gammon just does not have her own personality . She tries to pick the best bits of everyone else then use it as her own. And Helen is trying new clothes ang getting it right. She suits the new way she is going

It doesn't look like Helen will be losing weight anytime soon with the latest shop she's put up!

Maybe with slimcon going tits up she's turned to Apple crumble and custard 😂
Must admit I thought that. Helen far too much temptation in the house 😬

Reactions: 2
I really like Helen too. Her humour is natural shes very witty. She’s a lovely mum. She enjoys a little tipple and not just for something to talk about in a vlog. I really don’t get the gammon friendship. Helen seems far too clever to bother with the likes of the boring gammon . The gammon just does not have her own personality . She tries to pick the best bits of everyone else then use it as her own. And Helen is trying new clothes ang getting it right. She suits the new way she is going

Must admit I thought that. Helen far too much temptation in the house 😬
Yeah she is a great Mum, little Jared is a cutie. Defo too much temptation, I buy biscuits etc for my boys but I have to out them away our of sight or I'll just eat them 🙈. I don't buy too many at once just too tempting x

Reactions: 2
I used to like Helen but, I don't know, there's something about her now I'm not quite sure about, can't quite put my finger on it.
I noticed she laid low when 'Slimcon Gate' was happening, said she was taking a break, which she always does when the going gets tough and to top it off, she is friends with the Gammon Joints so, that doesn't score her any brownie points from me either.

Reactions: 5
I used to like Helen but, I don't know, there's something about her now I'm not quite sure about, can't quite put my finger on it.
I noticed she laid low when 'Slimcon Gate' was happening, said she was taking a break, which she always does when the going gets tough and to top it off, she is friends with the Gammon Joints so, that doesn't score her any brownie points from me either.
Spot on x

Agreed