The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That first comment is gone, flutterflies comment remains! I reckon she will delete the pic....

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Both comments now deleted! She must really be enjoying the wedding 😂, sat censoring comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't see that pic, has it gone?
Its still there, she posted it along with the close up of her face!

She posted a couple of similar pics in her kitchen, just half an hour ago on her stories, even though she is currently at the wedding. They've been posted under the guise of "people asking where my dress is from...." but, its clearly done to silence the critics because, her cupboards look normal in them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I honestly liked Helen I thought she was genuine, nice lass except when the hand came out to the mouth and burst into song that irritated the arse off me 😂 but after seeing that pic she’s really disappointed me, guess her fasting and calorie counting ain’t going the way she hoped and not losing the weight she wanted, but she does that to her pic then will do a live and people watching will be like wtf she’s fair piled the weight back on. Use your noggin Helen we are not all daft as you think 🤣

Reactions: 7
I honestly liked Helen I thought she was genuine, nice lass except when the hand came out to the mouth and burst into song that irritated the arse off me 😂 but after seeing that pic she’s really disappointed me, guess her fasting and calorie counting ain’t going the way she hoped and not losing the weight she wanted, but she does that to her pic then will do a live and people watching will be like wtf she’s fair piled the weight back on. Use your noggin Helen we are not all daft as you think 🤣
Agree I thought she was one of the good guys.. sadly not 😔

Reactions: 5
Called it, pic is gone!! And, she has posted a pic of herself in the mirror this morning straight on, no (obvious) filter. Think she is trying to make a point!

They seem to be permanently on one holiday on another throughout the Summer . They must have loads of money as even a day trip costs a small fortune these days.

Reactions: 1
They seem to be permanently on one holiday on another throughout the Summer . They must have loads of money as even a day trip costs a small fortune these days.
In her recent assumptions video, someone asked if they were well off. She said they were comfortable and then went on to say they had taken out a loan for their recent new Kitchen. Comfortable to me, would mean being able to have something like that done (lets face it, its not a big kitchen and it was nothing out of the ordinary) without having a loan for it. Comfortable means being able to afford things so, personally, I don't think they have loads of money at all!
Their day trips are to the beach and to their parents caravan so they don't have to cost a lot of money.

Reactions: 4
In her recent assumptions video, someone asked if they were well off. She said they were comfortable and then went on to say they had taken out a loan for their recent new Kitchen. Comfortable to me, would mean being able to have something like that done (lets face it, its not a big kitchen and it was nothing out of the ordinary) without having a loan for it. Comfortable means being able to afford things so, personally, I don't think they have loads of money at all!
Their day trips are to the beach and to their parents caravan so they don't have to cost a lot of money.
( Yet Another ) " Well needed break"

Oh I see...I didn't realise there was just The One Caravan that they'd stayed in over Summer (excluding visit to see Grunter Gammons ).

I've just watched assumptions and they take money from both ( dareth, gareth ?) mum and her parents for various things , so it's Not a leap that they're are gifted help with trips etc also.

Nothing wrong in that of course, as long as they don't take advantage.

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind Helen she’s a lot more genuine then gammon , it’s just all all the singing makes my bum fizz 🤪🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s seems ok but does look like he would make a peep hole and watch you shower 😂
I get these weird vibes from him too. I can't quite put my finger on what's 'off' about him.

He Definitely looks like he'd make a peep hole and watch you shower and even rifle through your knicker drawer. I won't say anything about Sniffing as that might be too rude for on here 😜

Reactions: 4
Posting with skinny sauce on instagram but not declaring it an AD? We all know skinny sauces pay.

Dont think skinny sauces pay. To big of company for a small channel. They both seem nice people I have only just started watching them.

So she’s not who I thought she was, very disappointing 🙁
A few people have been surprised that she's done this as she she seemed so down to Earth. Perhaps her mate, Greedy Grunter Gammons is giving her tips on deception. Hence how it's back fired.

Reactions: 5