The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 pound in two weeks. yeah okay Helen, but what about all the weeks before when you ate like a bleeping pig and now your slightly restricting your food your shocked you've lost some weight? Lets see if your still doing this after a month or two!

Reactions: 6
Exactly! You cant expect to bang on about leaving slimming world and how amazing what you are now doing is and then have a moan when your followers naturally ask you about it and say "its making it all about food" ๐Ÿ™ˆ Go check out my youtube channel - but dont ask me what I'm doing, omg I've lost 10lbs in 2 weeks but i forget to mention i lost 7lbs of water weight last week so have actually only really lost 3lbs. But its ok because Jane is going to rush out a video explaining it all and you can guarantee she will want to do it pre Helen. Helen should spend some time focusing on her and the family, crack on with her new plan and she will go far. It will take the pressure off and she can just come back in a few weeks when she has really got into it and worked out how it all works for her and then she will be better positioned to answer questions.
Agree, she's defo lost a lot because she's been eating shite for weeks beforehand. I'm not saying you can't have big losses on it, some people do but when you've been off plan for weeks thats what happens, as you say with water etc!

10 pound in two weeks. yeah okay Helen, but what about all the weeks before when you ate like a bleeping pig and now your slightly restricting your food your shocked you've lost some weight? Lets see if your still doing this after a month or two!
Only just seen this reply, that's what I'm trying to say lol!

Reactions: 3
It's always the same. Look at the muscle food plan. Nobody sticks to anything whatsoever. Tired of hearing it and hearing women bleating on about food or being big headed gurus.

Reactions: 5
So what did we all think of the new kitchen tour?
I thought it was lovely but there seemed to be quite a mish mash of styles going on.
Also why did she not put the items back in the cupboards tidily before filming, everything was all over the place.
And most surprising of all to me was the fact the fridge and freezer were very empty.
I did see lots of chocolate bars stashed away though. ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 1
So what did we all think of the new kitchen tour?
I thought it was lovely but there seemed to be quite a mish mash of styles going on.
Also why did she not put the items back in the cupboards tidily before filming, everything was all over the place.
And most surprising of all to me was the fact the fridge and freezer were very empty.
I did see lots of chocolate bars stashed away though. ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿคฃ
The kitchen itself is lovely but yes i'm not sure I'd have put rose gold bits accessories with chrome. It is nice though. Yeah the treat cupboard was bulging ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What the hell is that hair piece she's wearing? It looks like her is is just bunged up and all tatty ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
The kitchen itself is lovely but yes i'm not sure I'd have put rose gold bits accessories with chrome. It is nice though. Yeah the treat cupboard was bulging ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What the hell is that hair piece she's wearing? It looks like her is is just bunged up and all tatty ๐Ÿ˜‚
Her actual hair seems to be thinning and imo that hair piece makes it look worse as it's drawing attention to it.
It's like a little birds nest. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I noticed on her grid posts she's had her hair done and its looking lovely now
... and the nest is gone! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She seems to buy a lot of food, another shopping haul video is up. A lot of it was shite, she bought Richmond sausages for her little boy but they had the M&S skinny ones, why not just give him the low fat ones, those Richmond ones are full of crap

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, fridge raiders overload! I don't understand why they would send her all that stuff when her following isn't that big I just don't get it??!

Takes lovely picnic basket and stuffs it full of packaged food ๐Ÿ˜‚
Just watched it, bloody hell I thought they had enough in the basket but then they went to Tesco to buy more stuff!! Seems to be a lot of processed stuff being scoffed just like Gammons!

Just watched it, bloody hell I thought they had enough in the basket but then they went to Tesco to buy more stuff!! Seems to be a lot of processed stuff being scoffed just like Gammons!
I was doing something while listening and all I saw was constant food. Sure they went back to the shop for more stuff. It was that long I thought it was two days of eating. The processed food levels of her and Jane!

The last vlog I watched was the one where the freebie Fridge Raiders were delivered...
OMG she was like a kid at Christmas showing them all off.

Is she still on the fasting diet?

The last vlog I watched was the one where the freebie Fridge Raiders were delivered...
OMG she was like a kid at Christmas showing them all off.

Is she still on the fasting diet?
Of course they are their all the seafood diet they see food and eat it cause all I see see is all processed junk cause they canโ€™t be arsed measuring out the real stufff

Reactions: 4
Her latest pic has been edited so badly, kitchen cupboards completely warped! Why did she even upload that!

Reactions: 5
Her latest pic has been edited so badly, kitchen cupboards completely warped! Why did she even upload that!
I canโ€™t believe Helen has stooped to this level, so disappointed ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Omg just looked ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ oh Helen why??? See thereโ€™s some recent comments wonder how long theyโ€™ll last (Janes bestie so theyโ€™ll be deleted lol)

Last edited: