The livingstones

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all children.

They eat like children and act like children. Sweets, chocolate and crisps and silly "I'm not fwends with you any more".

I weep for the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I still can't get over her blocking all the followers who didn't send her a dog emoji to show their love, is she really that bothered about us giggling over her greasy hair and the fact she was once called bless this cookie? piss off snowflake and live in the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still can't get over her blocking all the followers who didn't send her a dog emoji to show their love, is she really that bothered about us giggling over her greasy hair and the fact she was once called bless this cookie? piss off snowflake and live in the real world
I would be mightly offended if someone sent me a dog emoji 🤣 🤣 🤣

You are spot on though! What a twit! I never knew she was called bless this cookie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s very ignorant she’s blocked people not slating mental health but I think she’s flipped it, negativity has sent her over the edge. Helen only done my tits in when she sang but other than that she didn’t bother me, she wasn’t a money grabber like her mate chins she struggled with her weight but didn’t lie and take the bleep out of companies for freebies like chin does she didn’t do collaborations with companies and wore a dress that looked like a fanny cause it was free like chins done didn’t ask for money off people to join a membership at the start of a pandemic when people didn’t know If they could afford their next meal but chins did she did not put a patreon page on for more money off her arse lickers BUT yet again chin does. Helen is just a drama queen she blocked me but duck it who cares cause I certainly don’t 😀

Can anyone see her Instagram anymore?
She deleted everyone. She only has 100 following her now. Pretty crappy of her because I'm sure she had a lot of genuine followers who enjoyed her posts. To delete everyone with no explanation is kinda rude.

She deleted everyone. She only has 100 following her now. Pretty crappy of her because I'm sure she had a lot of genuine followers who enjoyed her posts. To delete everyone with no explanation is kinda rude.
Yeah, it's set to private.

A week is a long time in SM world, I haven't given her another thought since she deleted me.
Helen? Helen who?

• Haha
Reactions: 7