The Lifestyle hunter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Gemma but she’s got too big for her boots now and isn’t the same.
Some of her fashion choices are hugely questionable.
Bring back the old Gemma!!

Reactions: 5
I used to really like Gemma but she’s got too big for her boots now and isn’t the same.
Some of her fashion choices are hugely questionable.
Bring back the old Gemma!!
Way too many ads over the past month or so, she was pushing for that though. Definitely changed my mind about her recently

Reactions: 1
I used to love Gemma but all this Glasgow Girls Club and freebies is far too much and makes her very unrelatable. I feel the hauls and you tube videos are too forced compared with how she used to be. Also how much make up can one person buy, there must be the whole of Primarks make up department in her house? Unfortunately she appears to be another one that has been sucked in with all the Ad/Gifted tit.

Reactions: 2
I am even hating the way she starts her stories saying “Happy Monday” etc, it’s grating on me that much I skip them now!

Yes used to like her too she was just really normal, but just like the others shes changed !!

Reactions: 4
She must be a fortune on eye shadows. I've never seen such a large area between eyes and eyebrows 😂😂😂 if I was a MUA I'd be charging her double 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She thinks she is so beautiful and some sort of celebrity it’s comical actually . She doesn’t act like someone in their late 30s. Think her skin is really sun damaged too which is very ageing . Guess too many holidays .

I think she's itching for some sort of weight watchers sponsorship. It's so desperate. Another already thin person complaining about how hard it is to lose about 7lbs. The constant drinking on holiday was a bit much. I mean do it but it was like she was so braggy about it. So chavy

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand her. She is so full of herself and that husband of hers Jesus what a prick! Did you see the post about M&S and trying on all those clothes she looks a mess obvs trying to get a deal with them now that weight watchers haven’t jumped on her band wagon! Not seen a weigh in post for ages wonder why no shape Gemma 😂😂😂

I used to really like watching her too, like you say the constant ads killed it for me the final nail in the coffin was her supporting Mrs Meldrum after the racism incident.

Won’t give her the views after that.

Did she really try to give advice about wrinkles 😱if she is only 36 she looks 10 years older than that.

Didnt know there was a thread about this one! Yes she's 36. I HATE THE WORKING OUT VIDEOS AND THE HAPPY MONDAYYYYYYY too, so damn annoying. Also she drinks way 2 much.

I used to really like her....... Not now she's so full of herself and all the ads and freebies are driving me nuts🤪 #unfollowed hopefully the ads dry up and she can calm down a bit

I used to really like her....... Not now she's so full of herself and all the ads and freebies are driving me nuts🤪 #unfollowed hopefully the ads dry up and she can calm down a bit
I agree, everything is an ad. Shes not relatable.

She hardly has any followers too but she swans around like she has hundreds of thousands