Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t see them going on holiday abroad with passports new clothes for all 8 of them another dream
Completely agree. I can’t see any of them having passports that are in date. The youngest two have never had them and all the older ones will be out of date. You’re talking talking £500-600 in passports.
She has no idea and it’s all just chatting shite. Unless you’ve got deep pockets, it isn’t as easy now to book last minute and go, especially for a family of 8 present day. For a start they can’t all get in one car, airport parking, for me this has doubled since the pandemic, airlines, now you have to pay for anything over a backpack, transfers, resort charges etc etc
Even the Eurotunnel and ferry’s have shot right up. Shes been pricing up Disney, Dubai, Spain then having a car boot to pay for two nights camping!
I’m not shaming that in anyway just stop chatting tit.

Like that other micro YouTuber family, saying they booked Disney for their 10 kids but have receieved a section 21 and are homeless in July. I don’t get people. I was on a Florida group the other day, a lady bragging about paying 19k then says she took out a loan for it 😱😱

Reactions: 3
No more freezing mornings on the rugby pitch hey Kayleigh, just freezing his arse off in the shed instead!! Scouted for performing arts phwwaaaa in Taunton!? Get a fu**ing grip woman! Ain't it about time you crawled back into your pit and done some housework - Skank!!

How tit will their camping be they can't even all fit in the car so are some going on a train 😂, the two greedy youngest will be rifling through the tent searching for snacks because they won't have enough money to for for proper meals in restaurants and it will probably pour with rain , thought they were ment to be going to a hotel for a couple of nights ? or was that just another lie

Reactions: 4
Im sure she said they were going to a hotel in London with nectar points 🙄 but the con didn't want to carry sienna around as she's to heavy , it was something like that

Im sure she said they were going to a hotel in London with nectar points 🙄 but the con didn't want to carry sienna around as she's to heavy , it was something like that
Whats wrong with the pushchair? Did the oversized 4 year old bust it?

Reactions: 1
Kayleigh is going camping!? My favourite Jimmy Carr joke of all time, ... are you POOR!? Pls watch it Kayleigh, its so relatable! A joke about backward council scumbags - quite fitting I feel!

Reactions: 2
I just said on Jens thread that I think her channel would grow if she disassociated herself from Kayleigh as she is trash

Probably Jen has realised what Kayleigh is like and her attitude to life and friends and notice it’s Kayleigh’s or no way Kayleigh probably didn’t like the kids and poor Jen was fed up with take away last she she come down

Reactions: 4
Why did the man child have to hack the hard skin off her feet? Surely even her limited skills extend to grating her own trotters.

• Sick
Love it when she said a sibling to chuck them under the bus I wonder if she gives positive comments to her siblings which I will be very surprised if she did or does😱😱

Just watched her farming friend with the little blonde haired boys. Whilst not mad keen on her, she is always busy, cooks proper meals, her beautiful house is clean and the kids turned out. What on earth would these two have in common to make them friends?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.