Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A colouring book of swear words.. wow she really knows how to pick presents for her kids. Oh and Rhys then announces the 'you are f*cking magical' book title in front of felicity, sienna and riley. Full of role models in that family!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
End of the latest vlog, proper council estate lifestyle! Bet her neighbours are delighted with all the rowdyness!
Why does gums put an upward inflection on everything, 'good morning guyyssss', 'happy thursdayyyy' ? Has she been watching too much American TV?
Glad to see she changed her top for the latest video tho!

Reactions: 6
You’re fighting a losing battle! As are we all, YouTube is awash with walking wombs, with no education, no job prospects, no financial stability pre YouTube. It’s the easy option for a woman like her, Sarah mingham, Georgie fizz when all they can do is breed. With little or no means of actually providing for them. It’s awash with families that dream of certain, mostly unobtainable lifestyles and 1% chance of ever getting them.
You can’t educate pork!
I cannot wait for legislation to be put in place one day and for all these ‘influencers’ 🤣 to be looked at in the tax sense!
That’s another family I can’t stand is the Fizz fam
The mother gets on my nerves and the older lassie they think they are a Somebody keeps having kids for views a Bunch of Braggart’s living it up moving here and there a bunch of Posers that daughter of hers cakes on the makeup she is like a old woman cut doon

She said the box of raspberries had a short date stamp (but it still had 3 days on it ) , and that's why she only bought one , she's talking tit ! Why do these people who are a burden to the schools NHS ect keep having all these kids and not feed them properly, how the duck is 1 tiny box of raspberries and 1 strawberry enough for 9 people ? They will be malnourished

Reactions: 1
Interesting that she's happy to let Rhys publicly name and criticise one of his teachers in her video. He's planning to go to performing arts college yet failed to complete the subject at GCSE because he 'didn't like his teacher's teaching' (she laughs as he's saying all this). Remember when she ranted about the stand in swimming teacher as she didn't approve his methods? You can see where Rhys has got this attitude from. Sorry but I think they all come across as anti-education and dumb. Probably not that surprising given her and kev don't appear to have ever been successful academically, plus kev being a convicted criminal and all that. Kids are influenced heavily by their home environment so one of the teens getting sent home for poor behaviour the other day maybe wasn't that surprising either. Despite the fact I find the teens really annoying, in a way I actually feel sorry for them.

He’ll be in for a shock. I’m a performing arts graduate and lost half of my year group who initially thought they were in for an easy ride.

Reactions: 2
Interesting that she's happy to let Rhys publicly name and criticise one of his teachers in her video. He's planning to go to performing arts college yet failed to complete the subject at GCSE because he 'didn't like his teacher's teaching' (she laughs as he's saying all this). Remember when she ranted about the stand in swimming teacher as she didn't approve his methods? You can see where Rhys has got this attitude from. Sorry but I think they all come across as anti-education and dumb. Probably not that surprising given her and kev don't appear to have ever been successful academically, plus kev being a convicted criminal and all that. Kids are influenced heavily by their home environment so one of the teens getting sent home for poor behaviour the other day maybe wasn't that surprising either. Despite the fact I find the teens really annoying, in a way I actually feel sorry for them.
100% his mothers son! Another one in that delusional family that think they are going to be famous. Either that or the quitting rugby on camera is so they never have to mention the private school he was supposedly scouted for again.
Can’t believe she left that but about the teacher in, she just stands their looking gormless, another one that thinks they know better than anyone.
Only both summer and Reece will need elocution lessons if they ever want to go into acting. Both speak horrendously and probably should have had speech and language as young children.

Cant believe Kev the cons language!! Didn't expect anything else really tbh

Reactions: 3
Scouted for two private schools 😂 yeah ok kayleigh 😂 then the alarm click goes off , and performing arts run in her family 😂😂😂 is she smoking crack cocaine today ?
Screenshot_20220519-132016.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"scouted" lol. I remember that video basically it appeared that someone was suggesting he APPLY for a sports scholarship at that particular private school. I don't think she realises that isn't the same thing as actually getting a scholarship :rolleyes: I also don't think she realises that most scholarships (whether academic/sports/arts etc) at most private schools cover only a fraction of the full fees. So basically it was another clickbait nonsense video.

And as for him dropping GCSE drama to switch to geography.. considering he said in yesterday's video that he's been predicted a grade 2 (E/F) in the subject, maybe that wasn't such a brilliant decision! I wonder if/when he fails in that subject he'll blame another one of his teachers? 🤔

She's not wrong about performing arts running in her family, she Is so dramatic and over the top about everything.

The whole house is doing drama every day so that one thing she’s got right lol shame she can’t get a proper day job and stop doing crap vlogs bet a day don’t go by where she not go the phone in her hand

Scouted for two private schools 😂 yeah ok kayleigh 😂 then the alarm click goes off , and performing arts run in her family 😂😂😂 is she smoking crack cocaine today ?View attachment 1278092
Because she definitely doesn’t read here and hasn’t done since Xmas 🤔 duck of Kayleigh you’re obsessed. We know you check here when your done joining the ingham thread.
Also if the kid can’t do GCSE drama he hasn’t a chance in hell of doing it at college! Can’t always blame the teacher your whole life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Prediction for video approx November: Rhys has dropped out of college and is now trying to make a living through online gaming in his shed.

• Haha
Watched them for a bit but only recently found this thread. I think her latest video made me realise that she is living her own dreams through her children. What type of job will you be able to get going to a performing arts college? When you’ve not being recently attending any type of dance, singing or acting classes.

Who goes on holiday on October? = people that can't afford to go abroad on the school summer holidays , hi Kayleigh 🙋

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.