Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said there is only about five of us in here lol but the thing is we are saying what most people will be thinking anyway , someone said on this thread they don't get to see their dad and I thought that anyway because there never any mention of him maybe it's her that stopped the wimp from seeing his daughter ?

Reactions: 1
I actually feel sorry for her how naive she is. It’s like the private school thing, she has no concept or anything. Now going on about going private for her dentist. Honestly she has no clue! She thinks the nhs was expensive 😳

Pricing up Dubai and Disney. Funnily enough where all the other paid influences have been off to. She can’t even afford to take them all on a day trip! She needs to get a full time job and focus on something else’s other than being jealous of other lives online. It’s quite obvious she spends a HUGE amount of time on here and from what she said last night, I’m inclined to believe she’s active on the minghams, radfords and DVG threads. The jealously for the first two seeps out of her manky pores.

She truly believes they will make it and it’s so sad to see. She went on like a crazy person last night and justified it by saying it was mental health awareness week. She also made digs at the minghams and radfords saying they should show off as it was mental Health awareness week 🤦🏼‍♀️ Now the radfords and the minghams (in particular the ‘dads’) need euthanising in my eyes BUT what’s the difference between her tit, bargain basement hauls of cheap ill fitting clothes and hauls from expensive places? There are going to be people poorer than even youKayleigh!
She’s like a rat backed into a corner, they’ll attack!

Reactions: 3
The rant started because a person gently said you need a bigger house ( by the way it wasn't me I'm blocked ) so it just shows you others are noticing the over crowded conditions , then she started banging on about me when it wasn't even fkn me that said it 🙄 her reaction shows she knows they were correct or she wouldn't have acted like that she was almost trying to convince her self the house is big enough when it fkn isn't

She said that she doesn’t believe in child-led content, and that her content is 'not child-led' and instead is about her and kev’s life, and if the kids are in the videos then they are going about their normal lives. Can't say I'm convinced by that argument.

• Haha
Kayleigh what gives you the idea just because we comment on our phone that we aren't spending time with our families ? , you are on your phone just the same it makes no sense what you are saying

Her and kev FFS she has already said all he does is spend time at work the wimp is barely in the vlogs it's mostly her and the youngest two it's all about them their swimming ect so it is child led content , her and kev haven't went 1 holiday alone or anything they do duck all together alone as a couple , she talks utter bullshit that woman I swear

Makes you laugh moaning bout this page and people on it yet all those subscribers does she know every single one come on Kayleigh stop living the dream put the phone and get a proper job and not leave it all to Kev help bring up the kids as not all are kevs

Reactions: 4
She wants to stay relatable if she makes it big 😂😂 don’t worry as you won’t make it big. Oh my days 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So it's not child led content 🙄 yet her kids are on the thumbnail and the topic is her kid got upset , kayleigh you are exploiting your kids on YT for money it doesn't matter how you try and dress it up but you are

Had a right rant about you Telly Fanatic, funny she knows your profile name when she no longer reads here!? Says it's parental consent but I don't think Rhys' friends parents gave consent in the latest video. Wonder how much she pays the kids from her YT earnings (as child models and actors are paid) !

I'm shocked she says shes more concerned about 'haters than she is 'creeps'. Just her level of education I guess, NIL!

She does make me chuckle, picks on other’s grammar and such, but puts a k on the end of the word Anything when she speaks 😂 also in her latest tit show, in what world has she gone mad on that boy for his birthday?? It’s his 16th she could have used some of her YouTube millions to spoil him!
And please get your Mr Master chef to teach you the correct pronunciation of guacamole 🥑

Reactions: 8
So it's not child led content 🙄 yet her kids are on the thumbnail and the topic is her kid got upset , kayleigh you are exploiting your kids on YT for money it doesn't matter how you try and dress it up but you are
You’re fighting a losing battle! As are we all, YouTube is awash with walking wombs, with no education, no job prospects, no financial stability pre YouTube. It’s the easy option for a woman like her, Sarah mingham, Georgie fizz when all they can do is breed. With little or no means of actually providing for them. It’s awash with families that dream of certain, mostly unobtainable lifestyles and 1% chance of ever getting them.
You can’t educate pork!
I cannot wait for legislation to be put in place one day and for all these ‘influencers’ 🤣 to be looked at in the tax sense!

You’re fighting a losing battle! As are we all, YouTube is awash with walking wombs, with no education, no job prospects, no financial stability pre YouTube. It’s the easy option for a woman like her, Sarah mingham, Georgie fizz when all they can do is breed. With little or no means of actually providing for them. It’s awash with families that dream of certain, mostly unobtainable lifestyles and 1% chance of ever getting them.
You can’t educate pork!
I cannot wait for legislation to be put in place one day and for all these ‘influencers’ 🤣 to be looked at in the tax sense!
She will love this comment with her crappy channel getting put on the same scale as the minghams lol

So Summer is upset about her child exploiting mother and step father?? Yes ,teenagers have it difficult with trying to to fit in so why do the people who are meant to have her 'best' interests at heart put her in the situation of 'bullies' 'creeps' and God knows who else! Gums said herself she has enough to contend with so why put them out there!? The woman is completely barmy, what does she think is gonna happen posting her children's lives for the world to see? Can't fathom her explanations for all this, she is an uneducated halfwit! Goes to work!? Phwwaaa 4 hours a week! Wake up and smell the coffee gums - you haven't had a full time job in your life as your life choice was to be a walking womb!

Oh, she's not read here in a year . Grammar mistake! (Space, full stop . )
Can someone please tell me her address so I can gift her some new threads .

Very true , she doesn't read here yet knows my written style 👀👀we see you gumsy

I only joined tattle on December so if she hasn't been on for a year it's not possible for her to ever have seen me 😂 ?

Kayleigh stop lying you fool you are glued to this

A cuddle of a bloke that's not even his real dad 🙄

Last edited:
What I thought was quite telling/revealing was when she said she 'walks through the playground every single day saying hello to people I know full well don't like me'. Makes me wonder if she's thought about the possible reasons why that may be if she herself realises this?

A few years ago she also posted a video describing a job she once had in a pub where she 'didn't click' with some of her colleagues and that there had been some 'clash of character'. Make of that what you will.

Her trying to make out this sick sharing of her kids is the same as child actors , no it fkn isn't kayleigh ..we do not see child actors at home in their own private space what they eat their tantrums nearly absolutely every bit of their life's , what we see about them is fiction in a setting that isn't their real home . KAYLEIGH YOU ARE DISGUSTING

Exactly , they are acting - so not being filmed being brats, having baths , or having tantrums. They are also actually being paid and are protected by laws to ensure there is no exploitation. I'm sure when they get older , Sienna is not going to thank her mum for showing her not being able to talk properly and misbehaving, for all and sundry to see. Also , with regards to grammar- remember Kayleigh the word is until- not Intill, like she kept putting on her insta posts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.