Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet she's been coining it in from the government for years for them three with tax credits ect ..she is evil if she makes them pay

Reactions: 3
New vlog this time a family meal out at wetherspoons. The content gets more and more thrilling 😩

Reactions: 1
Wetherspoons the cheapest low rent restaurant around the tables and carpets are always dirty and sticky, ...a meal and a soft drink for around £6 but I suppose it's a upgrade from MacDonalds

Reactions: 2
Well it made me laugh when K scoffed at Sienna's idea of going to KFC for lunch and saying she doesn't like the place, as is she has some sort of sophisticated palate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well it made me laugh when K scoffed at Sienna's idea of going to KFC for lunch and saying she doesn't like the place, as is she has some sort of sophisticated palate 😂
kfc is too healthy compared to Mac Donald’s lol 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
She will be buying the right age size for them but obviously the girls are to big for them with all the stodge she feeds them

So she needs to buy them clothes for age 10 at this rate

She will be buying the right age size for them but obviously the girls are to big for them with all the stodge she feeds them

So she needs to buy them clothes for age 10 at this rate
Her own dress is a size down she got a small but needs a medium but as was ONLY £6 and non in her size

• Haha
Her own dress is a size down she got a small but needs a medium but as was ONLY £6 and non in her size
That dress didn’t fit her at all. It was so stretched across the bust! That’s all she will wear now too! Well she’s already proved that by having it on for 3 days in a row! Just buy some basics that you can pair together. It doesn’t have to be expensive. The amount you spend on McDonald’s etc you could easily get a few outfits! 🙄

oh my god she's going off on one at the moment about tattle and claiming once again she doesn't read the "tit they speculate"

She said she's "proud" that people are obsessed with her 😂

• Haha
Wayne and Wayenetta Slob sat on the sofa, not a brain cell between them.
Him and the trans comments 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is she pissed? Her 'tooths' nearly fell out.....

She actually thinks she's a celeb!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kev was going on about Jamie drinking 'gay' drinks. She then tells him to stop because people are now 'woke'.

He then starts saying something about looking at someone's birth certificate to see if they're a boy or a girl, before she abruptly stops him saying anything else.

🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
For someone who doesn't read tattle she spends an awfullllllllllllly long time talking about it in her lives :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They've uploaded the live from last night. Jen was moderating the comments. That's Jen her friend that K seems to never see and makes up a new excuse every time.

Took a look for 10 seconds her sat in her manky looking housecoat the camera in a terrible angle looked like she had her false teeth out, how anyone can sit and watch that shite on a Saturday night seriously must have no life... ( and i don't mean tattlers I mean the brown nosers the people that chat to them )

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.