Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’m in awe, they are quite literally on the bones of their arse, all her kids are now full time in school and she’s costa-ing and do duck all, it’s not like they have money and she doesn’t need to work, she’s just lazy as duck. She thinks she’s a ladies that lunch yummy mummy, the reality one joules top she washes daily and is bobbly af, she hasn’t got a black Range Rover, instead a 100 year old Kia! 😂 her oversized sunnies aren’t Tom ford, they are 2 quid sainsbos.
Come on Kayleigh, get a job you lazy cow and share the burden you’ve put on your husband.

Also the Sullivan’s that her and her illiterate husband take the piss out of, have hit 10k ha! Karma for being a crappy person

Reactions: 7
Definitely illiterate! Cannot pronounce simple words like 'tooth' wtf is a 'toof'?
Kayleigh needs to get a job! Why should the taxpayer fund her b and m lifestyle. Makes me so angry. The scabby bit*h! My husband and I both work full time to provide for our children and don't receive a single penny of government money - instead our taxes go to these complete fu**ing dregs of society! Keep popping out kids - claiming additional needs to scrounge more money. Makes me so angry! Cannot wait for the day they all leave home and it has to give up her house and work!
I'll stop now .... this dysfunctional lifestyle is alien to me! Complete ******** attitudes on life! Sad thing is ... the halfwit kids are gonna grow up to be exactly the same! Honestly needed castration at birth!!

Reactions: 7
Omg her sunglasses are not the best surprised she mentioned her dad but be surprised if she ever did talk to him later that day as she went to her mums that was waiste of money doing passports cause that will never happen as she only lives in dream land

Reactions: 1
Her kids have had 4 nights in a tent a hour drive from home 😂😂😂....you are such a boss babe Kayleigh 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone that earns a tenner a month, she seems to have increased her spending on her self. The middle boy has one pair of shoes for school and home but Kayleigh hairs seems to be getting done all the time.....

Scotland, France, Switzerland, Austria..... don't stalk the minghams much 😑

I know where you're going to go, an hour down the road in your tent.

• Haha
I am puzzled how one full time wage supports a family of 8 with food and all house hold bills plus no doubt credit cards as well and Kayleigh running round in her car with fuel Kayleigh wage will hardly cover any thing she needs to get of her ass and help support the 6 kids and not leave it to Kev to support his 3 plus the three older ones

Reactions: 2
Fuc*ing skanks!
Her latest food haul video… she said she bought some knickers for half price as she refuses to pay full price! They are to replace the ones with holes in 🤢 walking round with her fanny hanging out!! 😂

• Haha
Every item she got had gone up but the older ones buy their own food but she still moans and good job jamie works in sainsburys so she can use his discount card come on Kayleigh why don’t you get a better job to support the family especially as 6 weeks left cleaning caravans poor con works all hours to support the house and your driving here and there as too lazy to walk and do school runs

Why doesn't she get a job in a supermarket? I got one 4 years ago, started doing 8pm til 1am for about 2 yes. That was hard but then iv changed departments and do Friday after school and 8 hours on Saturday 8 hrs on Sunday. Most supermarkets are flexible for mums so I'm sure she could do something. Even picking shopping orders at night

Why doesn't she get a job in a supermarket? I got one 4 years ago, started doing 8pm til 1am for about 2 yes. That was hard but then iv changed departments and do Friday after school and 8 hours on Saturday 8 hrs on Sunday. Most supermarkets are flexible for mums so I'm sure she could do something. Even picking shopping orders at night
Most mums work in supermarkets but come on Kayleigh won’t do that it’s to common to do that don’t forget she is better than everyone else

Oh please don't mention her bleeping cooking, she'll start her McDonald's stories again. Let's put it this way, those kids eat tit! I never see fish or seafood or anything but bog standard stuff. Cheap chicken, cheap mince jobs a gooden!

I don't mean to be terrible but this is why I think she has some kind of mental impairment or disorder. Her grandiose ideas of herself are so far from the truth. Now even her cooking is superior. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her whole life is a reality .v. Kayleigh's take on it.
She is bloody Narracist her cooking is crap nothing nutritious all cheap lazy meals

Sienna's passport has arrived and they're going to "start planning some holidays"..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sienna's passport has arrived and they're going to "start planning some holidays"..
She doesn’t do anything she says. R.E.M. next yr Jamie will have left college so less child benefit etc prices gone up. It’s all fairytale lies

Wait till she finds out they will want around 20% of the full holiday price deposit paid straight away when you book

Well Tui do it's always them we use

If they only went camping an hour down the road because of Jamie being I’ll why would they go abroad without him? Or would they all go together. Have they all got passports now then? I don’t think she will go at all

Also for a man that works full time and she doesn’t he does a lot. Makes food prob dinner each day. Puts kids to bed. Walks the dog. What does k do exactly. She even forgot their snacks to go swimming

That will be disgraceful if they go and leave the older two at home , because they have had duck all for years ...and when she finds out the insurance price for Jamie with his epilepsy she will be wishing she had kept her mouth shut about this foreign holiday on a shoe string

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.