Life of the baldwins #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#2. House a state , won't buy kids helmets to skate !

Sorry mods I don't know what I have done I tried to start a #2 thread for the life of the baldwins and it's not went on it

Reactions: 2
Kayleighs a mess the 2 youngest always look scruffy eating junk she's constantly moaning about what the teens are eating too much yet she stuffs the younger two on junk in one of the vlogs they went to maccies well you'd swear Riley never seen food before the way he was shoving it in his mouth he made reference to the younger two eating all the treats .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I completely understand that Riley has additional issues that Kayleigh won’t share but then shares 🤔 but it’s really not healthy him being upstairs in that headset all the time. She’s said how he’s smashed stuff up before when he’s lost a game. It’s not right.

Also I’m so confused why having chicken pox and not being able to brush a kids hair for a week is a thing? Chicken pox doesn’t mean you can’t bath them or brush their hair?!

Reactions: 6
If he is aggressive like that he should be in a room of his own away from they girls ( he should be anyway whether aggressive or not ) , that's disgraceful she's a lazy witch she could still have brushed it gently without touching the scalp

Reactions: 5
She's says how knotty her hair is , but if it was cut , and thinned out regularly it wouldn't be so bad.

Reactions: 4
Glad you have all found this thread ..that I couldn't link/tag on the other because I wrote the wrong title lol

She's back on the chinese takeaway already.. diet didn't last long! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t understand why Kevin has summer money in his account why can’t the kids have their own account they are old enough probably to lazy to go to the bank and open account

Kayleigh must be so jealous Jen has all that garden space ..all her kids have is a smelly postage stamp garden with rabbit tit all over it

1 small tray of strawberries, 1 small tray of raspberries and 1 small tray of blueberries for 8 people 😢

• Sad
Talk about stingy lol is everyone on rations
I wondered that like how is anyone meant to get there 5 a day between 8 people she is tight with food especially for the older ones as iv said before she moans about them eating ,no wonder Riley shovels the food into him, the older 3 are growing teens yet there practically rationed as to who can eat what ,I know we all have to watch the penny's but nutritional meals would be more beneficial than the cheap tat she buys

She's back on the chinese takeaway already.. diet didn't last long! 😂
It never does she talks aload of crap ,always saying she's doing stuff never does baking etc ,when she bakes she lets the girls rub there grubby hands through there hair and then put it in the bowl🤢lots of people have said this in previous posts for a cleaner she's very unhygienic

Reactions: 7
Aww poor Sienna and those spots in her stories. I don't wish those on any kid. I just hope that Kayleigh is seeking medical advice and not dragging her around sainsburys for content. That child needs to be covered in calomine and feet up with a blanket recovering. My son is the same age as Sienna and I'm just waiting for it. My daughter was really ill with it. It's not fun and games

Reactions: 3
What the fucks she did to her eyebrows they look awful

Allow him to see his dad , that would be a good gift

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Interesting that she was trying to work out who the teacher would be at pre-school when deciding whether to send Sienna back in. She appears to have a bit of an issue with 'stand in' teachers in general..

Sienna probably don’t won’t to go cause she had been spoilt at home bet she had Macy’s and didn’t stay home

Can’t believe that she only did 1000 steps one day she must of sat on her ass all day I’ve been off on a day off and done over 2500 just doing house work and reading my book wonder what her excuses was or just a normal day

What the fucks she did to her eyebrows they look awful

Allow him to see his dad , that would be a good gift
She won’t let the older ones see the dad surely it should be their choice not hers as they are legally old enough now she can’t stop them by law

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.