Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cook with Kev video made me feel ill.. that pan was disgusting.. sienna rubbing the meat and then on her dress.. Kev using tea towel to wipe hands after touching the meat.. bleughhh
The house doesn't look clean at all

He is ment to be a chef but all they buy is frozen and processed food ..What does she use to vlog ?? the picture quality is the worst I have ever seen on YouTube.

I bet Kayleighs disappointed 🤣🤣 she secretly loved it when we were talking about her . I’ve not really watched their vlogs - each one seems to be the same thing - sat in the car talking rubbish , shopping , moaning and then eating tea .

Reactions: 1
I bet Kayleighs disappointed 🤣🤣 she secretly loved it when we were talking about her . I’ve not really watched their vlogs - each one seems to be the same thing - sat in the car talking rubbish , shopping , moaning and then eating tea .
The picture quality is the worst I have ever seen what is she using to vlog a 5 year old phone lol ? She annoys me , she is like the witch from the wizard off Oz with the green face .

This is the slowest thread ever I don't think anyone is interested in them lol
She will be devastated 😂 she obviously loved the attention!

The picture quality is the worst I have ever seen what is she using to vlog a 5 year old phone lol ? She annoys me , she is like the witch from the wizard off Oz with the green face .
It’s like she films on a potato but insists it’s the latest model phone and better than using a camera 🤔 it’s either a crap phone or her lens is as filthy as her house

She will be devastated 😂 she obviously loved the attention!

It’s like she films on a potato but insists it’s the latest model phone and better than using a camera 🤔 it’s either a crap phone or her lens is as filthy as her house
Its like a layer of chip fat on the screen plus its cloudy looking

Why do they choose to live like sardines ?? When she was getting the new bathroom in that was definitely one of her older kids that caused the flood .

I will add something to this slow thread. I am missing something? I watched the first and possibly last live I will watch of them a few weeks back. One question was will kev learn to drive? The answer was not in the short term as could get to work etc. Then this vlog has teaching Kev to drive..??

Anyone notice in their holiday vlog, she used a thumbnail of the posh lodges? 🤣🤣
I noticed they are getting very "Ming-ish" with their footage even though Herself said once in a Q&A she refuses to watch any of that families vlogs.
I Don't Think So 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔;););)

Reactions: 2
I noticed they are getting very "Ming-ish" with their footage even though Herself said once in a Q&A she refuses to watch any of that families vlogs.
I Don't Think So 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔;););)
Oh Kayleigh would die to be princess seacroft mingham! The fact they haven’t made it big and they are still squished into a small mobile home, not gifted, pains her greatly! She’s another deluded YouTuber wannabe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t see why Kayleigh can’t get a proper job in the evening and clean her house instead of others and she can’t seem to stay at home with the family always out spending Kevin’s hard working wages on tat if she stopped spoiling the younger two and save that money as tat only goes in the bin you never see her buy food for the pets in her weekly shopping

Her hashtag on her Instagram story made me laugh today, #workhardplayharder 😂 if she thinks what she does with her life is hard work I’d love to know what she thinks of people who actually lift a finger day to day!

Reactions: 4
So she’s saying her you tube income is a roughly a full time months salary - well maybe that means they can afford to rent somewhere - you know , so all their kids can fit In the house. My mind boggles that she’s doesn’t see that as essential, rather than wasting money on crap and insulating a shed for Rhys. Poor Riley having to share with the little girls , if he has sensory /additional needs as well. Also if Kev supposedly had a good wage , she works a bit and they do well off you tube - do you really need social housing ? Let the people who need it have it .

So she’s saying her you tube income is a roughly a full time months salary - well maybe that means they can afford to rent somewhere - you know , so all their kids can fit In the house. My mind boggles that she’s doesn’t see that as essential, rather than wasting money on crap and insulating a shed for Rhys. Poor Riley having to share with the little girls , if he has sensory /additional needs as well. Also if Kev supposedly had a good wage , she works a bit and they do well off you tube - do you really need social housing ? Let the people who need it have it .
couldn't agree more!

Reactions: 2
She is such a liar about her income from YouTube. I watched others talk about this and show their revenue etc and it is no where near what she says. One of those channels has 50,000 subs and millions more views. They also do lots of brand deals . Something she doesn’t get offered . Yet they don’t get anywhere near what she claims to get. She is full of tit . Never once heard her mention sorting out self assessment or hiring an accountant to do her taxes. If she gets a fulltime wage just for YouTube why is Kev working 6 days. Why does she bother cleaning caravans? If she isnt talking tit she will have no problem showing us she earns over £2000 on Youtube a month .She sure seems to have no problem talking about it .

She is such a liar about her income from YouTube. I watched others talk about this and show their revenue etc and it is no where near what she says. One of those channels has 50,000 subs and millions more views. They also do lots of brand deals . Something she doesn’t get offered . Yet they don’t get anywhere near what she claims to get. She is full of tit . Never once heard her mention sorting out self assessment or hiring an accountant to do her taxes. If she gets a fulltime wage just for YouTube why is Kev working 6 days. Why does she bother cleaning caravans? If she isnt talking tit she will have no problem showing us she earns over £2000 on Youtube a month .She sure seems to have no problem talking about it .
I think she’s talking a min wage job tbh. Her comment about social media jobs 😂😂 Kayleigh your favourite child lives in a shed! A bleeping shed in a sleeping bag. Use that monthly salary, get another job and get that boy out of the shed! Also why is a giant 4 year old in a pram?!

Reactions: 5
It’s like she’s got her head in the sand about the fact that her son is living in a shed in the garden , and she can try and dress it up as a cabin as much as she likes , I think it’s awful . Needs to sort out her priorities- if she’s earning what she says on you tube 😜

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.