Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor rhys is getting cold in the cabin at night so rather than put the heater on she has bought him a sleeping bag and then justified it by saying when she grew up she didn't have heating and only single pane windows. Poor lad.

Reactions: 3
Poor rhys is getting cold in the cabin at night so rather than put the heater on she has bought him a sleeping bag and then justified it by saying when she grew up she didn't have heating and only single pane windows. Poor lad.
I don’t get this at all, if you didn’t have things - surely you’d want different for your child?

I don't get the whole sleeping in a shed business anyway. There would be no way a child of mine would be doing that. I'd rather give up my room and sleep on the sofa so all my children would have a proper roof over their head.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed how she’s gone from seeing Jen tribe of whatever a lot and posting about her and tagging her in stories to silence on both sides

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed how she’s gone from seeing Jen tribe of whatever a lot and posting about her and tagging her in stories to silence on both sides
Jen seems to do this often. Literally has a new insta bestie weekly. I’ve seen lots about her being a nasty piece of work with issues. She was besties with mummywright7 and the. That honeymoonhippo one. She’s also said on her own stories about not being liked by any of the school mums.

Poor Jamie, she criticises every time he buys something saying it’s too expensive. He bought the trainers from his own money. She spends so much on plastic rubbish and takeaways for the younger ones. She needs to realise the needs of the older ones.

Reactions: 2
I also 100% think she’s on here, I’ve got a sneaky feeling she’s on the ingham thread.
Think she is on here!
She definitely watches The Inghams, as she left a comment on a video! She's desperate to be like them!

Jen seems to do this often. Literally has a new insta bestie weekly. I’ve seen lots about her being a nasty piece of work with issues. She was besties with mummywright7 and the. That honeymoonhippo one. She’s also said on her own stories about not being liked by any of the school mums.
She did and probably still does in like

Kayleigh irritates me as she uses her fingers like pincers snapping like a crab and constantly smacks her lips together when talking. Rant over 😂

• Haha
Will buy plastic tat for her fireplace to try and keep up with the instatwats but won’t buy her child some leggings - priorities right there ladies and gents.

Kayleigh irritates me as she uses her fingers like pincers snapping like a crab and constantly smacks her lips together when talking. Rant over 😂
She hides, or try to hides her thumbs, as she said they're like big toes! 😧😧

Reactions: 1
The cook with Kev video made me feel ill.. that pan was disgusting.. sienna rubbing the meat and then on her dress.. Kev using tea towel to wipe hands after touching the meat.. bleughhh

The cook with Kev video made me feel ill.. that pan was disgusting.. sienna rubbing the meat and then on her dress.. Kev using tea towel to wipe hands after touching the meat.. bleughhh
horrid wasn’t it? You’d think with him being a “chef” and working in an environment where hygiene should be paramount it would be second nature to him! I hope he doesn’t practice the same level of hygiene at work with elderly people eating his food!

He probably doesn’t wash his hands or wear blue gloves when preparing food at the care home. Letting sienna touch the meat too 🤢 rank!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.