Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a bit baffled by the covid thing on Instagram- it’s just a bit of hand sanitizer! I like that she’s honest and there’s no pretence but I do think shes a bit dramatic.
Completely dramatic - thing is they’ve had covid and were fine, so screw anyone else. If they’ve gone the entire holidays without using sanitiser or other guidelines it just confirms how selfish they are.

Reactions: 1
This thread is hilarious! They are seriously scummy, common as muck people trying to pretend to be civilised for Instagram. You can't polish a turd. They should just embrace the fact that they are scum, eat like tit, live like tit, and don't know what Patatas Bravas is and then people would prob embrace it more. The food hauls are hilarious, so much crap and like 5 fruit and veg for a family of 8. Bet half that gets chucked.

I didn’t get the whole fight over gym leggings. You can get Nike for less than £20 on asos but nope she’d rather have a spa day! To quote ‘keeping the pennies back’ Now I know parents need a break but if you’re so skint you’ve not got your kids school shirts and have a full blown ww3 over pe kit you’ve got your priorities wrong! Schools here have logo’d and branded leggings as standard and they are £24 a pair no choice!
It’s like the whole thing over the car, won’t have a people carrier as she wants a ‘4x4’ so she literally has her older ones walking or sticks her husband and kid on the train during bleeping Covid!

Reactions: 6
I didn’t get the whole fight over gym leggings. You can get Nike for less than £20 on asos but nope she’d rather have a spa day! To quote ‘keeping the pennies back’ Now I know parents need a break but if you’re so skint you’ve not got your kids school shirts and have a full blown ww3 over pe kit you’ve got your priorities wrong! Schools here have logo’d and branded leggings as standard and they are £24 a pair no choice!
It’s like the whole thing over the car, won’t have a people carrier as she wants a ‘4x4’ so she literally has her older ones walking or sticks her husband and kid on the train during bleeping Covid!
She should consider herself lucky they have a choice what leggings they wear £30 here the regulation school ones

Reactions: 2
The way she’s reacted to buying Summer a pair of leggings is honestly ridiculous. She’ll happily spend a fortune on tat for the little two and junk food - but when it comes to something practical that’s needed she has a fit!! My two eldest school shoes were £100 each alone - did they NEED ones as expensive? No, but kids can be cruel - just because she didn’t have as a child should mean hers shouldn’t - I’m mean after all they’re comfortable financially 😉

Reactions: 5
I was puzzled about the cost of the leggings if they are so financially comfortable and she makes a good income from you tube 😜

Literally came on to say the same thing…

they are so comfortable and earn a good living from YouTube or whatever, and yet it’s a pain buying leggings or when any of the older actually need anything..

Reactions: 3
I understand that it must feel rotten to read negative things about you online but this world is made up of so many different viewpoints and personalities. Not everybody is going to like what you do.

If you choose to open your home to the public as a B and B, you expect reviews. Not all of them are going to be positive. It’s the same with YouTube. If you share everything, you can’t kick off if you don’t like the feedback.

P.S if I were a teen, I’d be mortified if my mum was having a rant online about a pair of leggings I wanted, how ungrateful I was or how silly I was to leave my bike unlocked. If you choose to reprimand one child off camera (sienna and the car), allow your other kids the some courtesy.

I understand that it must feel rotten to read negative things about you online but this world is made up of so many different viewpoints and personalities. Not everybody is going to like what you do.

If you choose to open your home to the public as a B and B, you expect reviews. Not all of them are going to be positive. It’s the same with YouTube. If you share everything, you can’t kick off if you don’t like the feedback.

P.S if I were a teen, I’d be mortified if my mum was having a rant online about a pair of leggings I wanted, how ungrateful I was or how silly I was to leave my bike unlocked. If you choose to reprimand one child off camera (sienna and the car), allow your other kids the some courtesy.
completely agree, you can guarantee some of their peers will follow her and see this crap she posts. I’ve never known anyone to make even the smallest thing into a big deal that makes her post her life story. She says how she wants her children to not grow up feeling like they have to keep up with the jones’ but she bloody does it!!

If you’re going to put yourself out there - people are allowed an opinion . Just as we would comment on the latest episode of Corrie - people can say what they want . Just because she hates people having a different opinion to her doesn’t mean everyone is a ‘hater’, although I don’t like it if people comment personal things about appearances etc stuff they can’t help . She’s definitely gone ott about the leggings , stop going on and buy poor Summer a decent pair . The poor girl looks like she has to help the little ones a lot when they’re out and about .

If you’re going to put yourself out there - people are allowed an opinion . Just as we would comment on the latest episode of Corrie - people can say what they want . Just because she hates people having a different opinion to her doesn’t mean everyone is a ‘hater’, although I don’t like it if people comment personal things about appearances etc stuff they can’t help . She’s definitely gone ott about the leggings , stop going on and buy poor Summer a decent pair . The poor girl looks like she has to help the little ones a lot when they’re out and about .
Totally agree, dislike people calling the little girls fat or mentioning her teeth.
My take on it, rightly or wrongly, she’s been in a bad place and had a crappy childhood wants better for her kids but what’s she been through hasn’t left her.
Take the manic-ness of b&m or getting an idea and fixating on it. And all the other things she likens to a decent life, branded chocolate, the car, holidays etc. The problem is her content isn’t consistent, one minute jealous of every ‘Jones’ and doing everything she can to keep up with them, the next minute ‘teaching’ the kids a life lesson. She’d be better off not buying an £18 tutu for the youngest and getting the older one what she needed for pe!!
You can’t being going to b&m daily, tutus and other crap but saying one pair of leggings will have the kid in debt when she gets older.
Fair enough about the bike but after the kids already getting grief at school about what she shares, I maybe wouldn’t have shared that. There are also lessons worth teaching a bike so your kid has to walk miles to college and work! And pe trousers aren’t them!
My take on the bike lesson would be getting a cheapy bike if they didn’t look after the more expensive one and it would be up to them to save for a better one again.
Having an opinion isn’t hating, it isn’t trolling and it doesn’t mean you’ve got a tit life. I think quote ptwm is odd seeing all the accusations of theft and embezzlement from vulnerable woman 🤨
I’m also skeptical of talk about her abusive ex recently. (Not in a non believing way but more into a why mention it way)

It’s the buying of crap for the younger ones and moaning when the older ones want something. One of the older boys had some football socks the other week for £7 and all she did was moan but she went to a toy shop with the younger two and got them LOL toys which are expensive tat.

It’s all a bit messy really, why the need to mention an abuse ex in the same rant about teaching her children a lesson. It seems they are getting different lessons though, the small ones get what they want whenever they want and the big ones can’t have a nice p.e kit.
it just totally contradicts itself and she likes to say how she earns a good wage on YouTube.. that’s brilliant but then don’t go on a rant about having money issues in the past and still now. It doesn’t make sense!!
The more people that follow you Kayleigh the more opinions generated so either don’t do it or prepare for it because There could be much worse stuff said!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why Summer isn’t sharing with the younger girls instead of putting Riley in there who likes his own space.

All that money they would have spent on that cabin could have been used on a deposit to rent a house they could actually all fit in .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.