Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is if they’re so comfortable financially, why don’t they spend a little money to smarten up that house. I get they don’t own it, but it’s still their home - where they raise their children, when she showed all the issues with the place it’s stuff they could do for not allot of money - just baffles me they’ll take the cheap rent but not maintain the property.

Reactions: 5
There’s nothing wrong with not working, heck if I could afford it I would stay home with my kids too. But it’s the persona she likes to give off that they have loads of money and Kev has a really good well paid job when that isn’t actually the reality. It’s sad she can’t just be happy with what they actually have rather than strive to look like they have it all. I think that’s why they’ve become less relatable.
Her food shopping on a budget videos are the best ones because it actually gives people ideas on shopping for big families or getting deals… I’d rather watch that then her spend spend spend on crap and talk about tonies
I Don't think I see what you see. Like I said I dip in and out and yes they've definetly moved forwards it would seem financially over the last few months and seem to be getting gifted some things, but who would say no to a freebie? But unless you no them personally I can't see how you can say that's not their reality? Neither I nor you will know how much their wage packs are. They could spend more wisely but then couldn't we all I know I certainly could. They are not always my cup of tea but I don't think they are doing anyone any harm as of yet.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they are saving for a deposit for their own home if they are doing so well financially.
I think that's what they are doing. They spoke about it before the pandemic hit. They had abit saved but when they lost their jobs due to the pandemic they had to use their savings. They don't want to stay in that house, they speak about how it's to small and how they want to live by the coast. I had alot of respect when she said that she wouldn't ask for a bigger house as she doesn't feel she's entitled to anything they choose to have 6 children and don't expect anyone else to take responsibility for giving them a bigger house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if they are saving for a deposit for their own home if they are doing so well financially.
I doubt it when they spend supposedly 4K on a shed for the boys to live in with no heating or proper electric

Reactions: 3
I Don't think I see what you see. Like I said I dip in and out and yes they've definetly moved forwards it would seem financially over the last few months and seem to be getting gifted some things, but who would say no to a freebie? But unless you no them personally I can't see how you can say that's not their reality? Neither I nor you will know how much their wage packs are. They could spend more wisely but then couldn't we all I know I certainly could. They are not always my cup of tea but I don't think they are doing anyone any harm as of yet.
I don't think this threads for you hun 👍

Reactions: 5
I used to enjoy her food hauls for inspo but she appears to buy all this meat, veg etc and never makes any of the meals as they are always eating out.

Reactions: 1
Does her friend jen tribe of 7 have a thread on here? She irritates the life out of me with her tribe of uncontrollable kiddos

Does her friend jen tribe of 7 have a thread on here? She irritates the life out of me with her tribe of uncontrollable kiddos
There is a thread I think it's an older thread she's a mouthy mare I commented myself on there so there's defo one👍

She seems to have a medical emergency with a child at least once a month

It must be a worry with the fitting . I suppose having 6 kids you will get lots of medical issues . I haven’t been able to watch the last few vlogs all the way through . It seems like we’re just watching them talk in the car for ages , not really for me .

Yeah I agree very worrying. Not sure I agree to it being on YouTube and insta, especially the pictures of in hospital, surely the teen doesn’t need or want that all over the internet.
I think lots of these blogging insta families need to learn that to become successful not every detail needs to be shared when it comes to their kids

Awful what she's going through. I have a family member with epilepsy and they have to record the seizures. I can only imagine the stuff that poor mum has stored on her phone that she's not shared. I get this is a gossip site but I just can't talk badly about anyone who's got a sick child sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awful what she's going through. I have a family member with epilepsy and they have to record the seizures. I can only imagine the stuff that poor mum has stored on her phone that she's not shared. I get this is a gossip site but I just can't talk badly about anyone who's got a sick child sorry.
No one is saying it’s not bad or awful that she’s got a sick child. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone no matter what but I know my gut instinct with a child poorly in hospital wouldn’t be to whip out my phone or title a YouTube vlog SCARY NIGHT IN A&E WHATS WRONG WITH HIM. Like she has in the past

And she’s not recording the sezuires she’s taking pictures of him laid in a hospital bed

And she’s not recording the sezuires she’s taking pictures of him laid in a hospital bed
Bella meant the hospital had asked the person she knows to record the seizures, same thing happened to my family member too.

Jamie will have obviously given permission for it to be shared, and speaking about it may help somebody else going through the same thing, so I don't see a problem with it myself.

I do think that she maybe needs to grow a thicker skin. Her following is growing, which is good for them and their income from you tube etc , however with that there will be more people who question things and have an opinion. This comes with putting yourself out there for people to see .

No one is saying it’s not bad or awful that she’s got a sick child. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone no matter what but I know my gut instinct with a child poorly in hospital wouldn’t be to whip out my phone or title a YouTube vlog SCARY NIGHT IN A&E WHATS WRONG WITH HIM. Like she has in the past

Taking photos/vlogging about it would be the last thing on my mind. Some things are best kept personal. Regardless of what her son says as a mother you just wouldn't want to broadcast your families private health problems or am I wrong?

I never knew that the 2 older boys and Summer arent Kevs!
Only found this out when Kayleigh did a Q&A on IG, and someone asked if the eldest 3 see their own Dad?

I never knew that the 2 older boys and Summer arent Kevs!
Only found this out when Kayleigh did a Q&A on IG, and someone asked if the eldest 3 see their own Dad?
I always thought that jamie wasn't kevs as he doesn't really look like any of the others

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.