Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why does she copy that cake is the same as Jen made in her vlog strawberry’s and cream that floral jacket must stink wears it doing house work like it’s a cardigan if she has a bad toe and can’t walk why try and fix it your self is she too embarrassed to see a doctor with her gammy feet think she needs to do a food diary of what she eats puts in her mouth for a week and think she will be shocked by how much crap she eats

Reactions: 5
Interesting that she goes on about her stubbed toe so much in the video where she she's setting out her weight loss goals. Getting her excuses in early..

Reactions: 3
It's a mixture of bad diet and lack of exercise because she drives everywhere and yes she copies everything nostrils does she has no imagination of her own

Reactions: 1
But she has a bad toe! Have a day off! Girl can have a day off !! McDonald's and Spoons due to her gammy foot

Can't believe Kayleigh doesn't read us trolls anymore, she's missing out !!

What was going on with her hair , a pony tail and a big , random front bit pulled out.

The thread is slow like her YT views are very low what more can be said she's married to a kid that won't drive her two youngest are scruffy looking ( gummsy fault) , kev can't cook , her house is a overcrowded dirty huvel , her dogs coat is maingy and never at the groomers ,she exploits her kids , I could go on and on lol and she's delusional ..

We should all just jump on nostril farmers thread she's another child exploiter
Another one that does nothing but moans about her kids eating 🤷 constant moaning about the cost of food yes love we are all feeling the pinch

Riley could also go in with his older brother who’s in the house. It’s so wrong he’s sharing with the little two. I’m sorry but Summer really irritates me 🤦‍♀️
Agree she comes across as a little miss know it all it's absolutely disgraceful Riley a nearly teen boy in with the youngest two ,Kayleigh should be embarrassed as duck instead she only cares about holidays and the next quick botch job to fill content

I wonder if she'll regret allowing Rhys to live in the shed come autumn/winter time, what with all the increases in energy prices. Cant' be cheap heating it with portable heaters.

• Heart
I wonder if she'll regret allowing Rhys to live in the shed come autumn/winter time, what with all the increases in energy prices. Cant' be cheap heating it with portable heaters.
I would just regret my child sleeping in a shed full stop!

Reactions: 4
Does the shed have heating!?? Can't see the gummy woman spending her home bargains fund's on heating!!

Nope it’s a bloody hut that’s not for sleeping in she lets her son sleep in that bloody freezing in winter no insulation, no running water, that hut is for storing garden tools a lawn mover etc not for accomodation she don’t care about her son someone should dob her in to the housing association

I would have an airbed In the living room and give up my room , before my child had to sleep in a shed . I know she says he doesn't mind , but he's a teenager with minimal common sense. Also , does it mean they leave their back door unlocked all night , so he can use the toilet.

What gets me is having all they children and not giving them proper rooms and their own space for privacy is a shame for them especially Ryley you would think it was the Dickensian times the way they live I'm embarrassed for them

What gets me is having all they children and not giving them proper rooms and their own space for privacy is a shame for them especially Ryley you would think it was the Dickensian times the way they live I'm embarrassed for them
What do you expect when Kevin sleeps on the sofa the littles sleep with Kayleigh no bedroom is used properly

Looking at her videos I'd guess they live in taunton, well actually I grew up near taunton so know that's where they are filming (around the town, canal ect. Local council/housing association about the son in the pen in the garden.

She seems so disorganised, forgetting to put the bins out, opening hospital appointment letters with out checking where it is etc.

The lad test vlog she wore the same top all day and then getting ready to go out in the evening with the same top on hope she washes and changes the top cause she wore that to clean the caravans

• Sick
I do find it so odd that she thinks their life is vloggerble. She actually just shows the tit embarrassing parts you normally hide. Now that isnt endearing it just shocks people. I know she wanted to be an actress but this is scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 2
My new thread has started moving finally ...it's called The life of the baldwins , for the ones that haven't found it yet, I accidentally added a "The" in it that's probably why I can't link it in here

Screenshot_20220508-091523.png
Screenshot_20220508-091550.png

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
So it took chicken pox for the gummy witch to finally wash and brush the little brats hair! What's it gonna take for her to change her minging flowery cardi! Dirty skegs!!

The whole fuc**ng lot of um need a good wash!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.