The lamberton life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the most of what I see on insta from this family is day to day meal prep but god help me why do they all call each other ‘
BOO’ I mean ‘hey boo’ ‘hey boo boo’ even the fully grown husband is doing it ewwwwww I can imagine his colleges taking the right mick out of him. Anyone else feel the same?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Cant understand how anyone could be horrible about this family, I have followed them for ages and they really are such a lovely family. Never heard them even swear let alone witch about other people

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cant understand how anyone could be horrible about this family, I have followed them for ages and they really are such a lovely family. Never heard them even swear let alone witch about other people
That's your opinion, other people are entitled to theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw I really like them (not saying you should, we’ve all got an opinion!)

Just think he’s been dead supportive of her SW venture. I can see how the Boo etc could get a bit much, but I like them as a family x

Reactions: 2
I think they are a lovely sweet down to earth family. I really enjoy watching them!! I can see where your coming from with the BOO though! 😂

Reactions: 1
I can’t deal with the lip smacking... apart from that they seem sweet enough and have done amazing with the weight loss!

• Haha
Will alwayssssss do a primark/b&m/home bargains haul etc.. But all this designer clobber is appearing and no mention of it!
Have they won the lotto? Or is Jenna just spending her redundancy?

So glad someone has mentioned this been checking to see if anyone had spotted it. It’s all very obviously fake, can spot it a mile away that’s why she is being cagey about showing it or mentioning it on stories I would think....

So glad someone has mentioned this been checking to see if anyone had spotted it. It’s all very obviously fake, can spot it a mile away that’s why she is being cagey about showing it or mentioning it on stories I would think....
Yes! I thought exactlyyyyy the same! Especially when she was unboxing/Unbagging it the other day.. Why would she not mention where it’s suddenly appeared from? And tonight with that Louis Vuitton handbag too? That’s a good £1,000+++++

Yes! I thought exactlyyyyy the same! Especially when she was unboxing/Unbagging it the other day.. Why would she not mention where it’s suddenly appeared from? And tonight with that Louis Vuitton handbag too? That’s a good £1,000+++++
I love my designer gear and that bag she was wearing isn’t even a style Louis Vuitton make its gringe.
Those balenciaga trainers are £650 ish and when she showed the Gucci sliders last week they were in a dust bag that Gucci don’t do but was obviously from a Turkish market stall.
Now she’s getting her face pumped full of Botox and fillers.... all very odd!

Reactions: 3
Came here to ask the same. Thought they’d won the lottery or something but didn’t realise it was fake!

Jenna is fine, a bit cringey at times but she’s alright. Anthony however has shown today what a complete twatsicle he is. Talking about how they’re a ‘normal couple’. Does he think they’re bleeping celebs or something?!? He literally makes my bones cringe

The clothes are from Manchester markets (fake/replicas), she posted about it when they went :)

Reactions: 1
Jenna is fine, a bit cringey at times but she’s alright. Anthony however has shown today what a complete twatsicle he is. Talking about how they’re a ‘normal couple’. Does he think they’re bleeping celebs or something?!? He literally makes my bones cringe
It was when he started showing the underwear she bought in the primark sale.... I nearly died of embarrassment for him! You fancy your wife that’s cool but we don’t need to know about her underwear! Thanks!!

The clothes are from Manchester markets (fake/replicas), she posted about it when they went :)
Ahh cool I didn’t see that story 👍🏻

I use to really like this couple but my god, what’s with all the fake designer stuff atm. Flashing the fake ugg slippers and McQueen trainers like that. We all know that they are fake

Reactions: 7