The Killen Clan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching this channel for a while now. Basically, this woman has 3 bio kids and she adopted two special needs kids from Ukraine. She favours the bio kids and always gives them the best, whilst her special needs kids are neglected (her Father in law put together a cage bed for one of the adopted sons). Her life is a chaotic mess and it's depressing. Her youngest bio son is only 2.5 but can't speak and clearly has autism but she's in denial about it. She's also preggers with another golden bio child- a girl due next month. I can't wait to see the shitshow that unfolds when the new baby is born.

Their personal hygiene is disgusting and the girls always have greasy hair and don't shower much. In one video Kat (the mother) scratched her hair with a fork that she was using to stir mac n cheese.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Kat is in such denial about their youngest son and his very obvious autism. He's 2 and a half and he doesn't talk.

I was also not expecting the divorce. Only a few months ago they were looking for property to build a new house. I have put some of the pieces together and would not be at all surpised if she comes out as gay and that is the driving force behind the divorce. Idk of course, but I am guessing that is what is happening. I am sad for the family. Notso much about that. I just feel she has changed a great deal in so many ways. She wasn’t to everyone’s liking, but I liked her old vlogs and her old self

I was also not expecting the divorce. Only a few months ago they were looking for property to build a new house. I have put some of the pieces together and would not be at all surpised if she comes out as gay and that is the driving force behind the divorce. Idk of course, but I am guessing that is what is happening. I am sad for the family. Notso much about that. I just feel she has changed a great deal in so many ways. She wasn’t to everyone’s liking, but I liked her old vlogs and her old self
She's acting very strange and immature. I have a feeling that she has an online relationship with a woman, possibly she was having an emotional affair whilst still living with Asa. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if she introduces this new woman in her life and on her Youtube channel and they start playing happy families.

What I am interested in is how Kat is going to be able to pay the bills? She seems very insular with no social skills. I don't think she'd be able to hold down a real job. I think she's just going to do Youtube and make money from that with her 'new family' Possibly another MLM.

What happened to her kids? She is letting her 13 year old look ridiculous. Just because she is having some huge crisis and decided to come out, her kids are suffering. Zoe is definitely dealing with things and as a mom, you can see that. Good thing her kids are home schooled. They wouldn’t last a minute in public school. Zoe is going to fall in with a bad crowd. But as she gets older, she will have no social skills and is going to be eaten alive. Very sad.

• Heart