The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so over Khloe, she's aggressive and has a massive chip on her shoulder. I can understand why but I don't have to like it. She is so controlling, I didn't see the live but the Karjenners are using body filters on their live videos so it probably wasn't a real version of herself either. This woman edits her daughters pictures, she obviously isn't living up to khloes ideas of perfection either. Get ta feck with that! Be a better human, that has nothing to do with how a person looks. Get humble.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If she really meant what she said then she should be embracing that pic and holding it up as example of normality!!

I think she looks great in the pic.

Would be great if they all posted pics like this. They never will though, far too vain.

Reactions: 13
All this picture nonsense has shown me just how insecure she really is - showing off half-naked looking for compliments off complete strangers.

Maybe instead of going to the plastic surgeon she should be going to see a psychologist

• Heart
Reactions: 18
and all the plastic surgery in the world hasn't stopped all of their personal lives basically being a mess, I think they all have issues they need to deal with

Reactions: 9
If she'd have left it at the statement, fair enough.

However, the video was just gaslighting people and totally unnecessary.

Before covid I was working out 5/6 times a week at the gym and eating very clean. Whilst there would be some pictures where I look (not tooting my own horn 😭🤦🏻‍♀️) next level, if I had a couple of days of indulging or someone took a pic of me at a dodgy angle of course I would look not as "good" by society's standards in a pic, but as humans surely we just accept that sometimes the body looks better than others..

So in this case, I would say Khloes obviously taken a couple of days earlier this week in preparation for this video where she's ate two salads a day, worked out for 5 hours, had numerous lymphatic drainage massages and a few emergency ultrasonic cavitation sessions. Not to mention the Kardashians probably have private app developers who work for them to create body filters that work through their Instagram cameras which she's filmed these "proof videos" on....

No one looks like the edited images they put out 24 hours a day, especially not women in their late 30s who've had children... I don't get their obsession with pretending it is.

I think it’s more prominent now because of social media but when I was younger it was always the women in magazines that looked perfect. Everyone knows it’s not real. Looking at women in magazines didn’t make me go crazy thinking I will try anything to look like that, because it’s not real. It’s been happening for generations. People talk like the kardashians created airbrushing and filtering. Do they go over the top with it? Of course. As do tonnes of other celebrities and brands with their campaigns. Hand on heart I don’t know anyone who thinks they can look like these insta models because everyone is clued up enough to know it’s fake. I’m not saying it’s right for everyone to photoshop photos etc, it’s just the way the world is and has been for a very long time
I certainly don't think everyone knows it's fake....they go to such lengths to deny any surgeries..kylies lips, Kim's derriere....when I was really young around 22-23 I honestly believed it was all real and that was how they were born...I thought that if they had have had these surgeries they'd have been papped leaving the hospital bandaged up, or a hospital cleaner (for example) would have gone and sold a story to the press....I only realised around the age 27 when Kim's nappy arse in the dior bikini came to light that NDAs were a thing and they pay off the media! I think a lot of young girls probably feel the same...

If they came out and admitted all the surgeries they'd had I would applaud them, I think that would help people mental health wise and prevent people hating themselves cos they werent born with the Kardashians enhanced and photoshopped faces and bodies

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don’t understand if she looks exactly the same in the videos as she does in the unfiltered picture. So what does that even prove 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’ve always liked Khloe the most out of all the sisters but she’s really wound me up. She looks absolutely fine in that photo. It was her one opportunity to say do you know what, I have massive insecurity issues and this is why I edit my photos. Instead trying to act like it ever existed just doesn’t work in this day & age.

Growing up I gave myself hell because I didn’t look like the people in magazines. It’s only when you grow up you realise it’s all a load of bollocks. Lighting, wigs, photoshop. None of them look anything like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just find it sad that a grown woman who has serious things to worry about, her cheating partner, had corona earlier this year etc is SO concerned about a photo. I dread to think of the influence she will be having on her daughter's self image

Reactions: 17
If she'd have left it at the statement, fair enough.

However, the video was just gaslighting people and totally unnecessary.

Before covid I was working out 5/6 times a week at the gym and eating very clean. Whilst there would be some pictures where I look (not tooting my own horn 😭🤦🏻‍♀️) next level, if I had a couple of days of indulging or someone took a pic of me at a dodgy angle of course I would look not as "good" by society's standards in a pic, but as humans surely we just accept that sometimes the body looks better than others..

So in this case, I would say Khloes obviously taken a couple of days earlier this week in preparation for this video where she's ate two salads a day, worked out for 5 hours, had numerous lymphatic drainage massages and a few emergency ultrasonic cavitation sessions. Not to mention the Kardashians probably have private app developers who work for them to create body filters that work through their Instagram cameras which she's filmed these "proof videos" on....

No one looks like the edited images they put out 24 hours a day, especially not women in their late 30s who've had children... I don't get their obsession with pretending it is.

I certainly don't think everyone knows it's fake....they go to such lengths to deny any surgeries..kylies lips, Kim's derriere....when I was really young around 22-23 I honestly believed it was all real and that was how they were born...I thought that if they had have had these surgeries they'd have been papped leaving the hospital bandaged up, or a hospital cleaner (for example) would have gone and sold a story to the press....I only realised around the age 27 when Kim's nappy arse in the dior bikini came to light that NDAs were a thing and they pay off the media! I think a lot of young girls probably feel the same...

If they came out and admitted all the surgeries they'd had I would applaud them, I think that would help people mental health wise and prevent people hating themselves cos they werent born with the Kardashians enhanced and photoshopped faces and bodies
Maybe it’s the way I was brought up I don’t know but my mum used to always tell me that the women in magazines don’t actually look like the women in magazines.
I do think Khloe still looks amazing in the photo, and I’m sad she obviously doesn’t feel that way.

Reactions: 6
What are they trying to be some kind of deity or goddesses? These images they put out Do not exist
They are graphics. Their bodies as lovely as they are, are unattainable for most and these people have paid thousands for them. Its ludicrous that this woman is being applauded on social media for this carry on. She requires huge amounts of CBT not applause. Her actions and tantrums are damaging the minds of many many people.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe it’s the way I was brought up I don’t know but my mum used to always tell me that the women in magazines don’t actually look like the women in magazines.
I do think Khloe still looks amazing in the photo, and I’m sad she obviously doesn’t feel that way.
I was told the same by my mum, I think it is even worse now as it is not just celebrities, even "normal" people can perfect their image on social media

I just find it sad that a grown woman who has serious things to worry about, her cheating partner, had corona earlier this year etc is SO concerned about a photo. I dread to think of the influence she will be having on her daughter's self image
This is it, she looks fine in that photo! If I were her I’d be far more worried about being mugged off by Tristan for a third time, than a slightly unflattering picture.

I also agree with others that most of the body beauty standards we have today started or have been perpetuated by the Kardashians. They aren’t as relevant now but the irony of them going on about the media and body image looking for sympathy when they have benefited from the attention/admiration for so long and denied any medical interventions whilst selling flat tummy tea or lollipops or god knows what else just makes me irritated.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I mean...... :sneaky:
The theory on the UFO has never been more believable, am I right?

Reactions: 5
Just reading some comments which claim they've leaked it deliberately... Got me thinking... Has Tristan been caught with his pants down again and this is just a distraction tactic to save Kong being almightily embarrassed for a third time?

Editing her video now 😶
I said this in my earlier post... Does not surprise me one bit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Editing her video now 😶
HOW are they all soooooo bad at photoshop?! they constantly make these mistakes!
Also it must be kind of mean for the grandma to have the stress of making this "mistake" surely?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.