The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bruce always came across as a real family man and I think that Caitlyn seems to be quite the opposite and quite selfish. I get that she spent a long long time not living as her true self, but her attitude towards the family when and since she transitioned has been quite startling. Taking Kris as the wife out of the equation, Bruce raised the 4 Kardashian kids for a long long time and they deserved a lot more than what they got at the time.

Reactions: 11
Still with adjustments they said worth $900m but stewards enquiry still for me
Unless Forbes magazine has access to all the business accounts and tax returns of all these people they have on their bullshit list, this is just conjecture. I can't wait for the day when these bozos disappear from view.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes why have they gone overboard trying to delete it from Reddit and Lipstick Alley and gossip threads when it’s on the Daily Fail🤣 I thought they were tight too, Kim wasted her snake emoji on Taylor 🐍
I wonder if the alliance between the DM and the Ks has cooled somewhat, for whatever reason. But it's probably also that the Daily Mail is never happier than when it gets a chance to humiliate and undermine women.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.