The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of what we see on the show will be funded by E too I reckon. Chefs etc will probably just be classed as a catering expense. That being said, they probably have the chefs constantly when not being filmed too

Let’s not forget how rich Kris is as well and that’s with her 10% cut. I know she has her own things going on, but that 10% will keep the millions constantly rolling in
Perhaps that’s why E sacked them off. They don’t own much property for billionaires, only Kris has 2 houses I think.

Reactions: 1
@MrsLucas totally. Kourtneys kids appear on tiktok a lot, Mason got himself in trouble for giving things away :ROFLMAO: I could see North having a music career like Willow Smith.
E can't have been paying that much, imagine that, putting your life out there for the world to pick over and for what? Caitlyn had to do I'm a celebrity (twice) had her own spin off reality show and recently had to do the masked singer. I'm sure property in malibu isn't cheap but still. If you haven't seen her performance on the masked singer don't go looking for it. Caitlyn is also selling a line of sunscreen on QVC, for someone who has done 10 years on a reality show and part of the most famous family in the world I'd not expect that. Of course perhaps its not about money and all about attention but I don't think so.

Reactions: 11
@MrsLucas totally. Kourtneys kids appear on tiktok a lot, Mason got himself in trouble for giving things away :ROFLMAO: I could see North having a music career like Willow Smith.
E can't have been paying that much, imagine that, putting your life out there for the world to pick over and for what? Caitlyn had to do I'm a celebrity (twice) had her own spin off reality show and recently had to do the masked singer. I'm sure property in malibu isn't cheap but still. If you haven't seen her performance on the masked singer don't go looking for it. Caitlyn is also selling a line of sunscreen on QVC, for someone who has done 10 years on a reality show and part of the most famous family in the world I'd not expect that. Of course perhaps its not about money and all about attention but I don't think so.
I think Caitlyn gave up a lot when she and kris Separated.

Reactions: 6
And these cosmetic lines are still in their infancy. I’m sure they do really well but they are direct to consumer apart from the odd pop up. I just can’t see how they sell the volume to be valued at billions.

It was reported Rihanna is a billionaire earlier this year. I’m not sure I buy that either but more possible. And no doubting Jay Z and beyonce are worth more than the Ks.

Either the Ks push these stories (well we know they do) or Americans don’t know how many 0s are in a billion.
I could believe it of Rihanna, Fenty beauty seems quite well established & easily accessible & now the savage X Fenty stuff which is being really sensible & making sure they're accessible to every size not just the skinny market. I see it advertised constantly they really pushed getting it know. Maybe it's just cos I'm uk based but I don't see or hear any chat on kkw beauty or fragrance, it feels like they aren't bothering to try and reach an international audience. I see in that article tho that a share was sold on to coty so that might be the thing to get it really out there.

Don't think the divorce has reached settlement but I assume they both had prenups
When the divorce was just announced the articles I read said they didn't have one. Kanye being Kanye didn't feel like one was needed & I think it said he was wildly better off at the time so suited Kim to go along with that

@MrsLucas
Do you remember how much Kris held the purse strings when they were together, he had to ask for money to do things? You could imagine Kris being dead calculating & making sure money she'd made was protected from Caitlyn in the divorce if it was achievable. Also I remember alot of the money he made was from public speaking on the back of being an Olympic athlete, I do wonder if changing to Caitlyn affected that work

Last edited:
I don’t imagine Caitlin surgeries were particularly cheap either, it looks like expensive work.
Plus, didn’t Caitlin have about 15 kids to support? Even if they no longer receive maintenance, they must have done when they were younger and that would have come from Kris and Bruce’s joint account, so maybe that lowered Caitlin's financial settlement in the divorce.

Reactions: 8
I'm rewatching the episodes when Caitlyn came out. Khloe was awful towards her but Caitlyn was also so dismissive of her feelings, these two are definitely my least favourite. Kim was very mature and fair in her handling of the situation but the vanity fair article must have completely blind sided the Kardashians. I think Caitlyn thought she would be bigger than all of them but it didn't last long.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think there is an international market for kkw products (especially since they have stopped all partnerships with big suppliers like Sephora).
Last time I checked several countries weren’t eligible for international shipping via the kkw site and the shipping cost is high af.

Reactions: 4
I'm rewatching the episodes when Caitlyn came out. Khloe was awful towards her but Caitlyn was also so dismissive of her feelings, these two are definitely my least favourite. Kim was very mature and fair in her handling of the situation but the vanity fair article must have completely blind sided the Kardashians. I think Caitlyn thought she would be bigger than all of them but it didn't last long.
I really dislike Caitlyn, among other things I don't understand how they support the republican party which opposes trans issues and free health care when somehow supporting healthcare to help teens to transition. They just come across as totally selfish imo

I really dislike Caitlyn, among other things I don't understand how they support the republican party which opposes trans issues and free health care when somehow supporting healthcare to help teens to transition. They just come across as totally selfish imo
Yip, selfish is definitely the word. The Kardashians knew nothing about her transition until E told them in a meeting. Everything they were told by Caitlyn was done in front of the cameras, this is according to khloes interview with Howard Stern. I can't imagine how difficult this would have been but then again Caitlyn was living a lie. I just don't think it was handled as sensitively as it should have been.

Yip, selfish is definitely the word. The Kardashians knew nothing about her transition until E told them in a meeting. Everything they were told by Caitlyn was done in front of the cameras, this is according to khloes interview with Howard Stern. I can't imagine how difficult this would have been but then again Caitlyn was living a lie. I just don't think it was handled as sensitively as it should have been.
yeah I agree, and to seemingly have no respect for someone you were married to for decades and have children with is just insane to me, she effectivtly turned Kris's life upside down and then publicly criticises her

yeah I agree, and to seemingly have no respect for someone you were married to for decades and have children with is just insane to me, she effectivtly turned Kris's life upside down and then publicly criticises her
So many contradictions from Cait, I think on the coming out show she said, kris is a really good woman and I love her to death, the love and acceptance from Kris has been overwhelming, then comes the vanity fair article and Boom! Followed by the book which had kris labelled as the devil. Maybe Kris is an awful person but still I certainly wouldn't take her on.

So many contradictions from Cait, I think on the coming out show she said, kris is a really good woman and I love her to death, the love and acceptance from Kris has been overwhelming, then comes the vanity fair article and Boom! Followed by the book which had kris labelled as the devil. Maybe Kris is an awful person but still I certainly wouldn't take her on.
yeah I agree about Kris, I don't really like any of the family tbh, but Cait's actions also just seem unfair for their children. I would never take on Kris either, she is amazing at PR, I would imagine this is why Cait's career seems to be stalling

Reactions: 3
Idk guys I watched some early episodes and I did feel a more feminine aura coming from Caitlyn.
No way I believe kris had was oblivious about it.

Reactions: 7
Idk guys I watched some early episodes and I did feel a more feminine aura coming from Caitlyn.
No way I believe kris had was oblivious about it.
IIRC one of the daughters saw Cait crossdressing once in the house? So I think Kris must have known before but maybe not the extent of it, crossdressing is not the same as full on transititioning after all

Reactions: 5
I watch videos of Cait now vs clips from before and she just seems so much more confident and happy now. I’m glad she’s living her best life.
Plus the spotlight is not for everyone.

Kris must have known, one of his ex wives knew and Cait was allegedly having hormone treatment prior to meeting Kris, plus much has been made about the kids seeing her in female clothes. If they had an inkling I think it was particularly cruel how they went on and on about wanting her to cut her hair when she was Bruce. She talks about this and says she had so much trauma around that issue.

• Wow
Kris must have known, one of his ex wives knew and Cait was allegedly having hormone treatment prior to meeting Kris, plus much has been made about the kids seeing her in female clothes. If they had an inkling I think it was particularly cruel how they went on and on about wanting her to cut her hair when she was Bruce. She talks about this and says she had so much trauma around that issue.
I never knew that about the ex wife, I get the hair cutting thing, but it must be hard accepting that one of your parents is basically becoming another person, I would find that hard to deal with

Reactions: 3
I think Kris knew Bruce cross dressed but I think when he had a sex change she was genuinely heart broken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.