The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Just found a picture too...WTF has she done to herself!

View attachment 495620
In light of Khloe’s ‘leaked’ unedited photo the whole drama reminds me of these series of images. Whenever I see it I can’t help but stare at her arse for at least 10 minutes, not in a pervy way, but because I can’t believe this isn’t edited itself. I mean it’s just so...big! And round! She looks like she’s morphing into a centaur. And when she sits down or uses the toilet, does it act like a booster seat and her feet don’t touch the floor?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Latest BULLSHIT!!

It's bollocks!
As savvy and successful as these girls are I agree I think the numbers are BS. They don’t live like billionaires. They don’t seem to have many properties they just holiday a lot, don’t own yachts. I’m not buying it. No doubt they are obscenely rich but billionaire is a different ball game.

Reactions: 12
As savvy and successful as these girls are I agree I think the numbers are BS. They don’t live like billionaires. They don’t seem to have many properties they just holiday a lot, don’t own yachts. I’m not buying it. No doubt they are obscenely rich but billionaire is a different ball game.
It would make her richer than Jay z, Puffy, Beyoncé and Rihanna.
How much are they claiming Kanye is worth this week? One hundred trillion x 1 trillion, trillion.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It would make her richer than Jay z, Puffy, Beyoncé and Rihanna.
How much are they claiming Kanye is worth this week? One hundred trillion x 1 trillion, trillion.
And these cosmetic lines are still in their infancy. I’m sure they do really well but they are direct to consumer apart from the odd pop up. I just can’t see how they sell the volume to be valued at billions.

It was reported Rihanna is a billionaire earlier this year. I’m not sure I buy that either but more possible. And no doubting Jay Z and beyonce are worth more than the Ks.

Either the Ks push these stories (well we know they do) or Americans don’t know how many 0s are in a billion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They don’t even own any factories that their products are made in. No one ever become a billionaire through products that they don’t own the production for.
Why do they think it makes them look good to lie about it? No one believes it, particularly other celebrities, it’s just embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Isn't Kanye being sued for £30 million. I saw a lawyer saying the reason Kim made a statement re divorce when she did was so she wasn't accountable for this lawsuit. I'm sure they're extremely wealthy but not Tamara Ecclestone mega rich.

Reactions: 4
Has Kim profited off of the divorce? Struggling to see what she's been doing lately that would get her to billionaire status. And wasn't it a lie when Kylie was announced a billionaire? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Didn’t Kim pay off £60mil of Kanye’s debt way back when Yeezy was new?
I think out of them all Khloe and Kourtney would be the ‘poorest’ financially. But Tristan will be absolutely minted so that’ll help.
They should have advisers who are telling them where to invest that’ll be making them a lot of money in the background that no one even knows about.

Has Kim profited off of the divorce? Struggling to see what she's been doing lately that would get her to billionaire status. And wasn't it a lie when Kylie was announced a billionaire? 🤔
Kylies was proven to be false, think she’s worth around 700 million according to recent reports. They’ve held back on Kylie cosmetics in the last year because of the pandemic. Normally 4 collections or whatever so she’s done a lot less than normal.
I think Skims will have helped Kim a LOT. All the loungewear has played right into the pandemic. I know a lot of people who have bought it, and I’m just from a small working class town, to me it isn’t affordable but a lot I know have still bought it. So imagine that world wide. No idea about the divorce, but I think she will come off better overall, not just financially.

Reactions: 7
They have always been ‘wealthy’. I heard most of the time the billionaire status is not right. I don’t doubt that one day she will be. Skims is popular I’ve not ordered anything from kkw beauty but I ordered a few make up bits from kylie which I really did not rate at all.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m sure it was proved to be a lie about Kylie’s billionaire status - weren’t her financial records investigated and shown to have been falsified or something similar?

Reactions: 8
They have always been ‘wealthy’. I heard most of the time the billionaire status is not right. I don’t doubt that one day she will be. Skims is popular I’ve not ordered anything from kkw beauty but I ordered a few make up bits from kylie which I really did not rate at all.
I love the blush from Kylie Cosmetics and the eyeshadow palettes. Wouldn’t rate the highlighter personally. Lip products are hit and miss. Love the velvet ones but hate the matte, the formula is too drying

Reactions: 3
I love the blush from Kylie Cosmetics and the eyeshadow palettes. Wouldn’t rate the highlighter personally. Lip products are hit and miss. Love the velvet ones but hate the matte, the formula is too drying
Yes agree the matte is so drying. I used to get a couple of lip kits but I don’t bother now. I have mixed feelings on Kim but Kylie is so vapid I cannot fund her

Don't think the divorce has reached settlement but I assume they both had prenups. Yeezy is huge especially in the Asian market but Kanye was crying about debt a few years ago. Who can forget his rants asking Zuckerberg to help him out and now this lawsuit. The Kardashians always had money and I'm sure the kids had an inheritance from Robert. I think Kylie has lost a lot of fans as she's become less relatable, her products are just color pop formulas repackaged at least that's what I've heard. Kim is where the money is and the kids are next to coin it, I could see North being hurtled into the spotlight as a teen.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m sure it was proved to be a lie about Kylie’s billionaire status - weren’t her financial records investigated and shown to have been falsified or something similar?
Still with adjustments they said worth $900m but stewards enquiry still for me

Didn’t Kim pay off £60mil of Kanye’s debt way back when Yeezy was new?
I think out of them all Khloe and Kourtney would be the ‘poorest’ financially. But Tristan will be absolutely minted so that’ll help.
They should have advisers who are telling them where to invest that’ll be making them a lot of money in the background that no one even knows about.

Kylies was proven to be false, think she’s worth around 700 million according to recent reports. They’ve held back on Kylie cosmetics in the last year because of the pandemic. Normally 4 collections or whatever so she’s done a lot less than normal.
I think Skims will have helped Kim a LOT. All the loungewear has played right into the pandemic. I know a lot of people who have bought it, and I’m just from a small working class town, to me it isn’t affordable but a lot I know have still bought it. So imagine that world wide. No idea about the divorce, but I think she will come off better overall, not just financially.
Oh yeah forgot about Skims 😂 that makes sense

What I couldn’t get over in this latest series was the number of staff. Of course they’ve had serious amount of “help” for years but they used to keep that off camera. It’s almost like now the wealth and the billionaire statuses are part of the USP to keep people interested. Look how we live! Just sitting down to lunch they have the chefs and the wait staff. No knocking it, if I could afford it I’d never even make a bowl of cereal if I didn’t have to. But it’s all a bit crass on camera them mixing households and doing whatever they want in the middle of a pandemic while their staff are wearing masks and gloves. The party for Kim sitting her exam “we’ve all been tested” puhleeeeeaase

I don’t see how Skims can shift volume either. How many people wear skirts or dresses with a thigh split so desperately require a one legged control pant? The price point and produces have such a small target market

QUOTE="BigMavis, post: 4530222, member: 32313"
Don't think the divorce has reached settlement but I assume they both had prenups. Yeezy is huge especially in the Asian market but Kanye was crying about debt a few years ago. Who can forget his rants asking Zuckerberg to help him out and now this lawsuit. The Kardashians always had money and I'm sure the kids had an inheritance from Robert. I think Kylie has lost a lot of fans as she's become less relatable, her products are just color pop formulas repackaged at least that's what I've heard. Kim is where the money is and the kids are next to coin it, I could see North being hurtled into the spotlight as a teen.

My friends daughter who is in Y11 much prefers Kim to kylie and that’s kind of the generation kylie will be needing to support/follow her. I can see North and Penelope both been in the spotlight as teens.

What I couldn’t get over in this latest series was the number of staff. Of course they’ve had serious amount of “help” for years but they used to keep that off camera. It’s almost like now the wealth and the billionaire statuses are part of the USP to keep people interested. Look how we live! Just sitting down to lunch they have the chefs and the wait staff. No knocking it, if I could afford it I’d never even make a bowl of cereal if I didn’t have to. But it’s all a bit crass on camera them mixing households and doing whatever they want in the middle of a pandemic while their staff are wearing masks and gloves. The party for Kim sitting her exam “we’ve all been tested” puhleeeeeaase

I don’t see how Skims can shift volume either. How many people wear skirts or dresses with a thigh split so desperately require a one legged control pant? The price point and produces have such a small target market
I quite like skims 🙈 ive bought quite a few bits. They have changed a lot since the start of kuwk but who wouldn’t? Like you said I’d happily let someone cook my every meal too😂 at this point I just can not wait to go out for a nice meal and not have to clean up after.

Reactions: 2
A lot of what we see on the show will be funded by E too I reckon. Chefs etc will probably just be classed as a catering expense. That being said, they probably have the chefs constantly when not being filmed too

Let’s not forget how rich Kris is as well and that’s with her 10% cut. I know she has her own things going on, but that 10% will keep the millions constantly rolling in

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.