The Kardashians #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the new show certainly has caused some annoyance.

Kravis. Just 🤮🤢 too much. I've not seen any shows yet just videos on Instagram and going by what has been said on other threads I don't want too!

Met Gala. All the sisters and Momager Kris attended. Kim steals the headlines (again) with wearing or not wearing Marilyn Monroe's dress. Not just 1 either. Plus also got a lock of her hair, erm OK. Kim went blonde for the Gala too and still is blonde and also lost a fair bit if weight on purpose to fit into the dress. Not good there gal.

Kylie wore a wedding dress with a baseball hat and veil. As you do.

Kendall lost her eyebrows. Fashion darling. Nope just looks daft.

I think pretty much everyone agreed Khloe looked the best. The dress suited her. Bit again she looked thin.

Kravis, well I don’t think many of us like the outfits they both wore.

So onwards with our favourite reality tv family. They sure do entertain us 😆

Reactions: 16
In regards to the engagement and Kourtney’s kids, I think Travis’ kids shouldn’t have been invited either and kept the whole thing with the family very private and then had a separate gathering for all the kids and tell them together which would have given kourtney more time to console them/Penelope but no one would’ve felt left out.

Reactions: 25
tbh I can't understand the circus of everyone there for the proposal. Much the same way I wouldn't have been able for the circus of anyone else in the labour ward except the hubs (and medical professionals).

Reactions: 19
What I don’t get is why Kourtney and Travis got married (even if it was unofficial) when she was aware of how hurt and left out her kids felt by not being present at the proposal. Why bother even doing it when you know it’s not legal and potentially risk upsetting your kids again

• Sad
Reactions: 35
What I don’t get is why Kourtney and Travis got married (even if it was unofficial) when she was aware of how hurt and left out her kids felt by not being present at the proposal. Why bother even doing it when you know it’s not legal and potentially risk upsetting your kids again
i feel like they won't make it down the aisle for the legal thing. if they do it's bc kourt's desperate to prove how interesting and loved up she is.

Reactions: 15
Kourt said that only her and Travis will be at the wedding on the episode, even after how upset P was 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I haven't read all the threads but I can't be the only one that realises Khloes biological father is Kris Jenners old hairdresser Alex Roldan. Her middle name is even Alexandra. And she is his Twin (pre surgery) They clearly all know.
I'm also of the mind that Kendalls real father is Todd Waterman as the look exactly the same. And Kris was having an affair with him around that time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I haven't read all the threads but I can't be the only one that realises Khloes biological father is Kris Jenners old hairdresser Alex Roldan. Her middle name is even Alexandra. And she is his Twin (pre surgery) They clearly all know.
I'm also of the mind that Kendalls real father is Todd Waterman as the look exactly the same. And Kris was having an affair with him around that time.
Yeah this was on the last thread about Khloe.
Not sure about Kendall. She definitely looks like a Jenner. But everyone has their opinions

Reactions: 13
3CF6797F-6A4B-46AA-8DD4-9E2E77AB69FA.jpeg

AAC22066-458F-49CC-B608-4796048A24D5.jpeg

B72366FB-FB2B-473F-8CCF-E169DCFACB56.jpeg

Hmm… I don’t see the resemblance to Todd, I just think they chose a similar angled photograph. She looks more like a younger Bruce for sure.

I also don’t think Kris would play away and make the same ‘mistake’ again, that is if Khloe really is a Roldan.

Either way with regards to khloe, Robert raised her so he is her father even if not biologically.

Reactions: 27
Pre-surgey Khloe looka a lot like her Armenian cousin Kara
I mean, aside from them both having more rounder face shapes, I don't see any other resemblance. Their features are not the same, especially their noses. Khloe's shape is completely different to the whole family's.

Kourt said that only her and Travis will be at the wedding on the episode, even after how upset P was 😳
I find it strange that they want to do it alone. Something about their relationship screams insecure. They have a thing about excluding others, and acting like they're in a bubble of their own. It's not healthy, I wonder why they're shutting everyone out. Imagine how beautiful it would be to have all their family and friends at their wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn't they bring it up in an episode years ago, Kris was encouraging Khloe to get a DNA test to prove that Robert was her Dad. I think Khloe refused in the end, it would have been interesting to see the results!

Reactions: 13
Anyone else feel like this when Tristan’s name is mentioned?

Then like this when you see him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Pre-surgey Khloe looka a lot like her Armenian cousin Kara
I think Khloe looks more like Kris, more so than any of the rest and they have the same nose. Not sure if it's the old one or new one 😂 I think Khloe looks like Kendall in that pic all be it with a rounder face

Reactions: 10
Just watched the latest episode and I really feel for scot, kris was defo not going to invite him to her birthday and I was loving it when he called her out on it!! I'll always be a huge Scot fan, kourtney and Travis make me sick!! They're relationship gives me the ick they're just too much

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That engagement ring story is bad omen 😅

Also think Travis is over romanticizing everything. I moved here for her eventhough I didn't know her like that :rolleyes::rolleyes: i always knew she was the love of my life :rolleyes:. Take a seat lollipop head.

I liked him back in my teens cause he was so quiet, and I like my men to shut up but oh lord

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That engagement ring story is bad omen 😅

Also think Travis is over romanticizing everything. I moved here for her eventhough I didn't know her like that :rolleyes::rolleyes: i always knew she was the love of my life :rolleyes:. Take a seat lollipop head.

I liked him back in my teens cause he was so quiet, and I like my men to shut up but oh lord
When kris said he told her that alarm bells should of been ringing!!!!! That is not normal behaviour!!!

Reactions: 16
Scott is a loser. He needs to start building his own social network and stop making them feel guilty for moving on in their own lives. He’s holding them to ransom because his parents are dead. It’s very coercive actually and controlling. If it was any other dynamic in the family it would be seen as abuse

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.