The jones Family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here watch the Jones family? All they seem to do are butins vlogs, I belive they even moved to bongor to be closer top butlins.
They dont seem to upload regularly but are on nearly 50k subs

Does anyone here watch the Jones family? All they seem to do are butins vlogs, I belive they even moved to bongor to be closer top butlins.
They dont seem to upload regularly but are on nearly 50k subs
They’ve shown their dark side when they were friends with another family vlog channel. They also got a bit burnt though and seem to have had the sense to stay clear for some time.

Reactions: 1
There were accusations going around the Jones family had bought views, however it was by someone who hated them so take it with a pinch of salt. But that person also buys subs so maybe they recognised the signs 🤷🏻‍♀️

They are as fake as you like and just hungry for fame I think. They got most of their subscribers in the beginning by buying them and then more recently went from 16 thousand upwards to what they are now by spamming just about every other massive youtubers channels. They spammed and begged and basically preyed on kids to subscribe.

They are forever making promises to kids to bring out new videos and don't bother doing it.

They promised once they got to a certain amount of subscribers that they would give away a camera and guess what they didn't even give it away and now just ignore anyone that asks what happened.

All this is done because they crave fame but I don't think it will ever happen.

If you comment or say anything to them and they don't like it, they will either ignore you or more often than not, just delete or hide your comments (when comments were enabled).

I'm surprised no one else has really picked up on this but then I guess because they only seem to attract kids, then they probably don't see what is really going on.

The amount of views they get when they upload doesn't match their subscriber count. They also switch off their ratings once they realise they are starting to get thumbs down too.

Looking at their channel, it seems their content was basically all about Butlins. They don't seem to post anything about Butlin's anymore so I guess they got told to stop which has resulted in them struggling to make any videos.

A very sad family which will never truly make the fame they crave because as far as I am concerned, it only comes to those that don't go looking for it.

Just my two pence worth.