The jones family butlins

Do you think the jones family are on benefits having all those kids??

• Yes

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Who the fuck are they?

Votes: 32 84.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does people think of the jones family??? Calley jones and lee jones???
I heard they buy views, subs and thumbs up for their channel and harass other youtube families for views and subs as well

Really? From what I've heard the only family to have issues with them was R Family.

Reactions: 1
I've not heard of them before so not sure on the beef? It seems they might do a lot of sponsored vids though, there's tons for Butlins! Plus they have a lot of dislikes.

They seem a lot like the Inghams. Same sort of editing style, massive present opening videos etc.

Looks like angry wank will be back with videos on them and inghams and that Lorraine women
Dave falls out with every one
The jones family just comment every where
They meant to have hated the inghams but they comment on the inghams channels all the time and they comment back
Youtube is one messy place at the moment

Only because of people like Mummy Chelle jumping on every bandwagon then crying out hate when people disagree with her.
I hope Angry Wank does upload and finally put his big gob to some use. If he makes it seem like jealousy over other channels though, then he will not help anyone other than highlight what an absolute twit he is.
He has a good platform to shout out about the Inghams and the clingers on and wannabes like Freers, Mcflea and all the other channels. He needs to keep it to facts and not about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Only because of people like Mummy Chelle jumping on every bandwagon then crying out hate when people disagree with her.
I hope Angry Wank does upload and finally put his big gob to some use. If he makes it seem like jealousy over other channels though, then he will not help anyone other than highlight what an absolute twit he is.
He has a good platform to shout out about the Inghams and the clingers on abd wannabes like Freers, Mcflea and all the other channels. He needs to keep it to facts and not about him.
Come on, Dave doesn't do anything for highlighting anything. It's all for content..HIS

No doubt this little thread will give him content for his vlogs as they don't know what to do. They are just hoping the new baby brings new subs or views. It doesn't work like that.

Reactions: 3
Let's give him benefit of doubt. Knowing Dave no upload will appear. He said it 3 or 4 times last year and nothing happened.
Anyway I see no problem with the Jones Family. It's clear they work with Butlins and vlog it.

Reactions: 2
Let's give him benefit of doubt. Knowing Dave no upload will appear. He said it 3 or 4 times last year and nothing happened.
Anyway I see no problem with the Jones Family. It's clear they work with Butlins and vlog it.
Am sure Dave would do the same if he had that opportunity.

Looks like angry wank will be back with videos on them and inghams and that Lorraine women
Dave falls out with every one
The jones family just comment every where
They meant to have hated the inghams but they comment on the inghams channels all the time and they comment back
Youtube is one messy place at the moment
Why would Wanky be doing a video on them? What has happened since September last year when they were all mates together.
That Jones rabble came up to Manchester to meet with the Wanks.
Mind you mard-arse Wanky can cause an argument in an empty room so who knows. If I had to guess I would say that it’s pure jealousy because the Jones Family channel is obviously superior to Wankys both technically and in content.

Dave wanted a holiday and Lee couldn't get him one. Also think Jones removed themselves from the drama of R Family.
I don't blame them tbh. UK family vlog should do the same but their Dave's a wet lettuce and hides behind a group name and Angry Manc or gets his mother on Twitter to spill the tea.

Reactions: 5
I just watched one of their vlogs on packing hospital bag..the what's in my hospital bag. It was far more informative than Sarah's from the R family which quite frankly was just frilly outfits for a short hospital stay I presume.

It's actually not surprising they have 24k subs and the R family who upload Every Single Day, showing raw Manchester life ... especially when they forget to edit out Dave swearing at the dog, that they have only 3k.

Well done the Jones! No wonder Butlins like working with them

Really? From what I've heard the only family to have issues with them was R Family.
The freer family had beef with them last year Gary freer went round to lee Jones to have it out.seems like all these little vloggers jump on each other for views then get the hump with each other

Yea I remember some videos on them don’t remember them mentioning any thing on the freers.

Personally just remember the angry wank saying they buy views, subs and thumbs up and down?

The freer family had beef with them last year Gary freer went round to lee Jones to have it out.seems like all these little vloggers jump on each other for views then get the hump with each other
Can you put a link in for that please? I'm surprised, doesn't sound like Gary.

I'll ask Uncle Gary about it, I'm related to Maureen, Kirstys step mum. I'll have to find an excuse to get in touch because I've not seen them since Hannah's 21st.

I think I remember that no w, Gary was having problems with them allegedly on a live.

I don't whether they're on benefits of not as I've never watched them, but seeing as Rfam, Freers etc are it is perfectly possible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.