The Ingham Family #99 That's A Very Lot Of Agricultural Appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the difference between Hayley and whoever the other one is who's made amends with Lazy is they were 'star struck' and looking for a bunk up just as much as Creepy was

Jess and the other girls weren't

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So they went for a walk to the canal and didn’t even take prinny? I honestly just can’t even

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Why are they waffling on about her being pregnant. I assume by their "if you didn't vlog it didn't happen" and the smirks etc someone's suggested she's with child. I never saw that circulating here, maybe it's on twitter? Anyone know? The hash tags he's used. #wife #looks #pregnant

Reactions: 18
Gonna take a shot every time Laz-E says 'YOU guyzzzz' in tonight's vlog

Probs still won't be as pissed as her and Beynoncè were last night 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why are they waffling on about her being pregnant. I assume by their "if you didn't vlog it didn't happen" and the smirks etc someone's suggested she's with child. I never saw that circulating here, maybe it's on twitter? Anyone know? The hash tags he's used. #wife #looks #pregnant
I assumed her was just calling her fat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they went for a walk to the canal and didn’t even take prinny? I honestly just can’t even
Maybe "Laura" can send them a leash? With all the tit she buys a leash wasn't on the top of her list. Forget the blow up pool, slip and slide water guns, water beads, sand, hair dye, shaving cream we know you are going out every day to buy this crap. The stores are pushing this tit and get your dog a leash! Omg animal control should take that dog away...

Reactions: 14
Weren't their meant to be dares in this vlog? Did they forget about donating to the NHS?
I only skimmed.

Reactions: 5
Omg not another on the way she cant cope with her such hectic life as it is please dont be or you copying the fizz family why is she on such a high no digs or rants what they upto see another parcel on door step and 15 quid for video call my swear words are going around in my head right now talk about ripping kids off you sad sad person and for the pillow dresses don't even get me started

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That was a very lot of bottles crashing when isla was in the tent!! 🤔 clearing up after last night's rant fest!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When creepy says ‘if it wasn’t vlogged it didn’t happen’ 😂😂

you’re damn right it never happened if you money greedy bastards didn’t vlog it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.