The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 98. 😮
There were some great title suggestions. Credit for this goes to @thegreencow (slightly edited for length).
Screenshot_20200422-013839_Samsung Internet.jpg

Special shout out to @Crumpledforeskin and @BD10Massive for these though. Tried to include Lay-Z and Beynonce but unfortunately it couldn't fit 😔
Screenshot_20200422-013719_Samsung Internet.jpg

Let the (agri)cultural inappropriate horrorshow continue 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hey Lesley Jane, we haven't forgotten you love don't worry 😘
You'll always be my favourite troll and we will always be here.

Now be a love and order a lead for Prinny, you managed to get a pinata so a dog lead should be no bother.
Screenshot_20200422-025936_Google.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I'm telling you right now, it's on purpose. It's ALL on purpose. That tiktok is just taking the piss hahah
My first thought watching it was that Esme didn't actually seem to be doing it as well as she usually does tiktoks? You often see her filming dances that then don't get posted so she (or Sarah) is obviously quite particular about which ones she posts, and she's usually a good little dancer in most of them but that one stood out to me as being not as good as her usual ones in terms of the dancing. I'm thinking it was posted in a rush. Sarah and Chris have got nothing better to do, almost certainly read this forum so I bet you they're just tryna wind people up now. Most of their loyal audience is young enough that they won't understand half the lyrics in the tiktok and all those who would be offended unsubscribed a long time ago. They're just having a bit of fun and taking the piss, amusing themselves from their cozy little home.
Also i've been kind of wondering why Esme seems to be the center of everything at the moment? Isla in particular has really seemed to take a back seat which is a little strange to me, as I always felt as though she was more the center. Weird how Esme's the one who's being used in all the controversies at the moment. And seems bloody terrible to use your 10 year old in that way.
Aside from the fact that I don't like the Ingham's, speaking from a neutral view I genuinely don't think i've ever known or heard of parents who would let their children post a dance to that kind of music. Aside from maybe Dani Cohn but even she was older than 10 when she was put in the public eye. It's so, so strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
any publicity is good publicity for Sarah and Chris. They are deliberately doing things to get a reaction and seems it’s working.

the fact they say ‘we know we’ll get hate for this’ after doing stuff shows that they know it. Most people would save themselves the hassle if they knew they were going to get constant grief for it. Not the Inghams

Sarah knew buying tons of eggs would get backlash. She did it anyway as it gets people talking.

Reactions: 25
64k views in the latest vlog lowest it been for a while I suppose there are only so many hair vlogs you can do before people get bored 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My wife dyes her hair and wears makeup. She's not a cave woman, nor an Egyptian, nor Greek, nor even Roman! And she's been doing so for as long as I've known her.

I had no idea my wife was practicing cultural appropriation until now. Everyone who uses hair dye and makeup who are not of these heritages must do the same. I will demand my wife to stop this racist behavior immediately!

I feel nervous about this confrontation with her but it's important that she stops appropriating other culture as being labelled a racist is the worst thing in the entire world. She's not an obvious racist (i didn't think so for 23 yrs) but she must be. Sad day 😔 for me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My wife dyes her hair and wears makeup. She's not a cave woman, nor an Egyptian, nor Greek, nor even Roman! And she's been doing so for as long as I've known her.

I had no idea my wife was practicing cultural appropriation until now. Everyone who uses hair dye and makeup who are not of these heritages must do the same. I will demand my wife to stop this racist behavior immediately!

I feel nervous about this confrontation with her but it's important that she stops appropriating other culture as being labelled a racist is the worst thing in the entire world. She's not an obvious racist (i didn't think so for 23 yrs) but she must be. Sad day 😔 for me.
Hi Steve/Creepy/Lazy/Groomer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Oh do duck off and take your privilege with you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

I don’t think you’ve quite grasped what cultural appropriation means. Chin up, you’ll get there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I don’t think you’ve quite grasped what cultural appropriation means. Chin up, you’ll get there
From what I am reading and understanding it means doing beauty things that aren't from your own cultural history. What did I get wrong?

Reactions: 3

Hi Steve
What has rattled your cage this morning :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't know if anyone here has tiktok, but that girl named Jess who exposed Creepy Chris for being a nonce has posted a Tik Tok about the time Chris asked her to go skinny-dipping etc. It was posted late last night and is currently starting to trend, with many of the comments being kids who are unaware of the whole creepy Chris situation and are shocked that he got away with what he did. Honestly hope the video goes viral and he gets exposed once again and the newly brainwashed Ifam come to realise what a disgrace that family is.
(Currently the tis Tok is on about 7.5k views)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I don't know if anyone here has tiktok, but that girl named Jess who exposed Creepy Chris for being a nonce has posted a Tik Tok about the time Chris asked her to go skinny-dipping etc. It was posted late last night and is currently starting to trend, with many of the comments being kids who are unaware of the whole creepy Chris situation and are shocked that he got away with what he did. Honestly hope the video goes viral and he gets exposed once again and the newly brainwashed Ifam come to realise what a disgrace that family is.
What's her username?

Reactions: 10
Can someone post it here. Haven't given in to tiktok yet haha.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.