The Ingham Family #97 97 threads about you and your dysfunctional family so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
96 threads about you and your dysfunctional family so far. Boom! 😳 Thank you!

Quoted from @lemonelmo suggested by @moimoi

Let's carry on the discussion about the creepy Chris and Lazy Ranting Sarah.
Screenshot_20200417-173116_Chrome.jpg

Images taken from our @thegreencow from their wonderful daily recap 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I never watch their videos because I can’t stand Sarah’s annoying face and whiney voice, but has she seriously gone off on one again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First time iv heard her say to donate to charity over sending them gifts. Must have read here...

Reactions: 25
Can we see Creepy dying his hair next please, I'd love to see what colour he chooses
Be interesting to see if he can actually get any "Just Fer Tw*ts" at the moment - our Tesco is sold out of all kinds of hair dye. Only spray pink and so on available.

What's the female potato ranting about today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Cleans her kitchen in yesterday’s video and today’s it’s a complete tit tip again. Dirty witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
And Sarah plays at pretending to be Stacey again. Almost word for word what Stacey said the other night on her insta stories about supporting small businesses - the difference being Stacey actually buys stuff then promotes the company!

Reactions: 15
Anyone catch Sarah say “you can’t have skips Jace they are full of salt!”
🤔 like 99.9% of his diet already then?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.