The Ingham Family #96 - 60 Easter Eggs donated to the Isla Ingham Fountain Foundation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he takes 5 hours every night and works SO hard on the vlog you'd think he'd at least make an effort to upload on time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They must be bricking it about uploading today. I'm ready and waiting for an Instagram story rant later 🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Do the girls ever get a home cooked meal?
You can tell Sarah does no cooking. Esme suggesting they 'open a bakery' after rolling out some ready bought gingerbread and tossing it in the oven.
And not to forget the MEGA DELICIOUS LUNCHES.. Toss up between the cheese and ham sandwich, and the scrambled eggs on muffins for best lunch of the year.
I have only ever seen her cook spaghetti bolognese or frozen birdseye burgers...
Sarah you can afford fresh produce, cook your family a real meal!! Its so weird to see the kids getting excited for a bit of cheese on pastry, and think its the best food ever...

You would think with the lack of content over the self isolation period, Sarah might just start showing herself cooking dinner / grocery hauls etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder if there will be an easter vlog... Will the excuses come flying? 'Guys we are Gutted, jace was filming his haul and overwrote all the footage of the egg hunt. We are MEGA gutted' Or something might happen to the memory card

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if there will be an easter vlog... Will the excuses come flying? 'Guys we are Gutted, jace was filming his haul and overwrote all the footage of the egg hunt. We are MEGA gutted' Or something might happen to the memory card
they wouldn't miss out on the opportunity to get the views. They know the most controversial ones get the most views and interaction

Reactions: 12
He has one job. Get the vlog out at 5pm! They are home all blooming day, they have no excuses as to why its late, or even him being up all night 'editing'....film the piece, upload to computer, edit it ready for the next clip. Not fecking rocket science is it creepy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Pension day. She’s probably out shopping. Or Chris is editing out all the eggs after esme dropped them in it yesterday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.