The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are deffo renting the new place, but need to sell or rent this one out to afford it..imagine making out you are buying a house of dreams but in reality it’s someone else’s

Reactions: 15
Glad you sa
Easy in my opinion Sarah is worse, yes Chris is a very big teenage groomer yes he's a very strange man child, what he's doing to Isabelle I hate to think but that being said Sarah allows that to happen, Sarah is fine with her husband going on mystery trips with her daughter, she's fine chris is different with Isabelle, everything Chris does is so wrong and disgusting yet Sarah wholeheartedly allows and accepts and defends him, so with that, plus her passive aggressive attitude, the fake laughter, the control of her daughters, her mental irrational behaviour, I think Sarah is just peaking Chris. We know about Sarah's brother she visited him, we know about creepy, I've said it before I think Sarah is so disgusting I think she's a supporter of her husband and brothers behaviour. I think she's a feeder of everything ( for once I don't mean food with her 🤣} I think she gets kicks out of it all
Glad you said this I have thought like this for a while, this could be harsh if me but they remind me Fred and rose west in some of their ways 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Oh dear, looks as if Lazy's Facebook friends are just as thick as her.

The word is macabre ffs.

'Macarbe' sounds like the kind of food coma you get from Maccy D's.

1585593437076.png

Oh, don't worry - it's a "joke". Haha, yeah right. More like you registered the wrong name and got stuck with it. As if random customers are going to get the 'joke', they will just think you're an unprofessional idiot.

1585594043704.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
oh creepy you came soooo close tonight to saying the c word. Started out with the c then quickly said virus. Bet you tit ya pants that you could have been demonetised 😅😂🤣
he said it rightly before he tried not to say it

Reactions: 1
Our House
Mädness

Creepy wears his Beany best
Mother's tired, she needs a rest
The kids are playing up downstairs
Sister's Tongue out in her sleep (ah)
Brother's got garlic bread to eat he can't walk around
Skate rail in the middle of our street
Skate rail in the middle of our
FriendsThe kids are not allowed
There's always something happening
And it's usually quite loud whoo hoo
Our mum she's so house-proud Yeah right
Bits and bats in Garage and toys are not allowed
Our house, in the middle of our street
Our house, in the middle of our
Our house, in the middle of our (something tells us that you cannot move away from it)
Creepy makes out that he works
Lazy's off to primark to replace his Greasy shirts
They never send the kids to school
Both of them the point they miss (ah)
The Tattle Clan just take the piss in lots of ways
I remember way back our youtube channel and when
We would have such a very good time, such a fine time
Such a happy time
And I remember how we'd go away, simply brag the day away
Then we'd say nothing would come between us
Two dreamers
Creepy put Lazy to the test
Cheated on ole Lazy He became a bleeping pest
The kids are playing up downstairs
Sister's Sticking Tongues out in Their sleep
Jace is Latched on to a teat, he can't walk around
Ifam follow them like sheep
Our New house, was our castle and our keep
Our New house, in the gated street
Our house, Disneyesque in a our style thats cheap
Our house,Full of tat from meet and greet
Our house, in the middle of our street, our house

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Glad you sa

Glad you said this I have thought like this for a while, this could be harsh if me but they remind me Fred and rose west in some of their ways 🤷‍♀️
Completely agree. I've likened Sarah to Rose West for a while. Sociopath, controlling, zero motherly instinct, uses her kids for he own gains (financial in this case), signs of munchausen by proxy, manipulating very young 'ifam', narcissistic

Reactions: 20
@SarahGard83 you can technically take her to court, along with all of their idiotic fans for gdpr and harassment. Wonder what sort of things we'd see in jail vlogs 🤣 if more people reported it to the authorities, they'd soon be bankrupt and shut down. I did report those messages as bullying and harassment as that is what it is. She is honestly such a child!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.