The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah you’re bald patch is showing.
Can’t wait to see what Sarah cooks with that big order of meat from butchers.
Am waiting to see if it’s a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, it sounds like they've blamed the buyers chain. Yeah, right, we believe you. Each person in that chain was probably pissed off that you, in the same chain, weren't shifting. So, each one probably found another house.

Reactions: 29
Did I imagine it or was the person buying thier house meant to be a cash buyer with no chain?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Does anyone remember when the minghams went awol for a day in Manchester on the 17th Feb and they didn't vlog? Then they said they were waiting to see if they were allowed to show the footage of what they had been doing? Well, I've just found out, watching another vlogger they were in the background, Sarah and the girls!

View attachment 101654View attachment 101655View attachment 101656
[/QUOTE. At 5.18 in the video. Chris is there going at the buffet ( they do love a freebie) noticed him wearing his beanie. It was like where’s wally lol

Reactions: 4
Did I imagine it or was the person buying thier house meant to be a cash buyer with no chain?
Defo did, I remember thinking it was odd given cash & no chain they chose to buy mingham mansions when there are new ones still being built on the estate (with better layouts)

Reactions: 13
They weren't even preparing to move out. I started packing up random junk the day I had the offer firmly accepted and the ball was rolling. If it's true their buyer was chain free and a cash buyer then that should have been a month to six weeks to get everything signed and sealed. It seems their own place was not ready (if there ever was one) and they kept putting off the buyer. I'd be pissed off, too, if that was the case. Plus, that house is nothing special.

Reactions: 25

possibly end of this vlog they mention it?
Edit: around 22mins they mention cash buyer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can someone please put together all of the lies followed by the contradiction of them. Must be hundreds

Reactions: 14
Lazy considers the current situation ‘unfortunate’ but benefits (some of her evidently elusive) friends in that they can spend time with their families. This is something they can’t

This pandemic is the biggest threat to the human race since the Spanish flu when 500 million died. This was at a time when the world population (especially men) was decimated from 4 years of particularly arduous war.

The imbecilic moron is allegedly interested in history - she should try with some research.

I am delighted that their house sale has fallen through - but am totally sympathetic with everyone else who may have had their own mortgage offers withdrawn due to funding issues.

These really are unprecedented times of which nobody can predict what happens next.

Stay safe everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.